Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Man I wish my mother in law would freeze in a giant block of ice. I would even settle for her and her car to find a nice frozen river or lake to fall through.

Then if I had one of these digging tools, I could just walk away and go MDing.
Too funny Oddjob!:laughing7:

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't want to hijack the thread but something I found to really help Charlie horses is dill pickle juice. Know it sounds crazy but I was waking up every night with leg cramps and a man at work told me to drink dill pickle juice and it really works. When we empty a jar of pickles, we leave the jar of juice in the fridge and when I start having them again I just get a drink of the juice and it stops them in their tracks.
Im gonna try it these things are like someone pouring cold water on ya in the middle of the night while driving a dentist needle into your leg Thanks

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man I wish my mother in law would freeze in a giant block of ice. I would even settle for her and her car to find a nice frozen river or lake to fall through.

Then if I had one of these digging tools, I could just walk away and go MDing.
I bought this mobile home for them cause they kept being evicted and couldn't afford rent so now they just have to pay lot rent Im stuck with the home payment which is minimal so not much principle paid on it I have 2 girls one in collage one going. The house will never be good enough they complain a lot I hear ya I know what I could use the digging tool for. They will never look in the mirror its always putting us down to make them feel better no one can judge,

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don't want to hijack the thread but something I found to really help Charlie horses is dill pickle juice. Know it sounds crazy but I was waking up every night with leg cramps and a man at work told me to drink dill pickle juice and it really works. When we empty a jar of pickles, we leave the jar of juice in the fridge and when I start having them again I just get a drink of the juice and it stops them in their tracks.

I drink pickle juice all the time. It works but gets expensive. I bought the athletic pickle juice and it very watered down. Claussen pickles are the best...spicy even better. IMG_1864.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like slugging it out with a spoon full of caster oil I dont know what caster oil was but it must have been popular.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
If youre drinking vinegar,theres vinegar in pickle juice, guys take potassium pills.You can really mess yourself up having low potassium in your body,by messed up i mean dead.vinegar flushes potassium out of your body.low potassium can effect your heart beat and it can kill you.

Got-Good-Tones

Mar 17, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like I should be getting some feedback from DrTones24k as well...sent him down a Non-Metallic Digging Tool last week. Don't know if he will be doing a video review or just do a write-up...video review would be awesome...
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

Got-Good-Tones

Last edited:

Got-Good-Tones

Mar 17, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Non-Metallic Digging Tool review video from DrTones24k

Finally got a review of sorts for the "Non-Metallic Digging Tool" from DrTones24k...or at least several comments about the digging tool on his YouTube channel while out metal detecting with his son in southern Idaho...Hey...It's not much, but I'll take it...:headbang: :headbang:

YouTube video link...

Got-Good-Tones

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread