Digital cameras CAN see buried gold

KJ$IPW

Dec 6, 2009
NC
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic III, Whites 4900dl pro plus
If this is true, why doesn't the government just re-task all their "assets", and dig up these vast caches? If digital cameras can see this, don't you think airborne, and space borne cameras can too? The only "treasure" here is being reaped by the guy selling this info to lucky(read gullible) folks.
IS that a buried cache "aura" I see on Google Earth???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nah, just a reflection on my laptop

HH
Steve :icon_scratch:
look an aura lol

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good morning: My apol., I hadn't realized that Wan and others had posted. I will addressWan first, thenthe others in sequence.

Wan you posted -->If your presuming these photons were emitted underground, then it's hard to explain why they would then reflect off objects above ground, as in the pics. Or react with camera lenses and film for focusing and pictures for that matter.

?? I never suggested this nor photons, but that the cameras may be designed to respond to other frequencies than just Ir or visible ones.
_________________________________________________________________________________
You posted --> but in depth physics is out of the question at this time
K agreed
_________________________________________________________________________________

You posted --> Fortunately time does effectively increase sensitivity in CCDs.

Your explanation does not satisfactorily explain the term 'sensitivity' . Sensitivity is a given factor under fixed parameters, including time. Accumulation over time is not a measure of sensitivity as
such.

You posted --> In the most general sense, any non-visible frequency that shows up as a visible color on film shifted the effective frequency in some manner. Otherwise you wouldn't see it on film either,

I hate to be picky, but IR records as IR, this is why we use film that is sensitive to the IR frequency. The same applies to our hand held IR detectors. The Polorid system of color photography only records initially in two frequencies (colors) it then uses the difference between the combination to produce the third color.

You posted --> In reference to Geo chem prospecting "No, it is not a "chemical reaction" that is being detected".

Hmm sorry, but it is precisely a chemical reaction that is being indicated / used / measured. the final indicator is another frequency which is interpreted as a color.

You posted --> I wouldn't be so willing to place such a priori restrictions on the mechanism as you provided here.

On the contrary, I post no restrictions, I am completely open, hence the operation could be feasible

You posted --> If earth, which includes a wide variety of materials, is so transparent, then why does it reflect so readily off the trees and ground, or react with the cameras CCD for that matter? Such absurdities are beyond excessive.

The Earth is transparent to many frequencies and energies, and opaque to many other ???

You posted --> I merely stated that metatheory should be avoided as justification for any theory. Nor did I use metatheory to argue against any theory of yours
Fascinating post ????

you posted --> Unfortunately I still haven't found, or been given, a phenomenology of the camera trick that passes even this base test

Nor have you addressed it. It is really extremely simple in theory, but, due to 'our '- not scientific - limited resources and knowledge, we have to go by trial and error feeling our way.

May I referr you to --> http://www.physorg.com/news140715260.html to realize just how little we know and the ex potential advances in all fronts of science still unpublicised.
KJ You posted --> this is true, why doesn't the government just re-task all their "assets", and dig up these vast caches?
Because many think like you. Every advance in science, especially in Medicine, has been bitterly fought and resisted.

You posted -->If digital cameras can see this, don't you think airborne, and space borne cameras can too?
Of course they could, if modified, and they are modiified to study distant celestial objects.

You posted --> The only "treasure" here is being reaped by the guy selling this info to lucky(read gullible) folks

I have no doubt that he is interested in selling the book, just as the scientific authors of early books on scientific investigation on flight were, most of which ended up in the discard pile, while a pair of unknowns ------ just flew.

Ypu posted -->IS that a buried cache "aura" I see on Google Earth?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nah, just a reflection on my laptop

You must have the same problem that I do, a shiny nose. Move the light to a different angle.

Swr------ hmm, k, HI.

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. --> http://www.physorg.com/news

wan

Greenie
Apr 19, 2010
Real de Tayopa said:
good morning: My apol., I hadn't realized that Wan and others had posted. I will addressWan first, thenthe others in sequence.

Wan you posted -->If your presuming these photons were emitted underground, then it's hard to explain why they would then reflect off objects above ground, as in the pics. Or react with camera lenses and film for focusing and pictures for that matter.

?? I never suggested this nor photons, but that the cameras may be designed to respond to other frequencies than just Ir or visible ones.
I qualified my statement with "if". It wasn't a claim of what you suggested, as there is a great paucity of specifics in what you are claiming. I was merely covering such a possible consideration given what has been provided.

Real de Tayopa said:
You posted --> but in depth physics is out of the question at this time
K agreed
Then on what grounds do you defend your less than specific claim that we should take this serious? I think I have giving this serious consideration, and it still fails.

Real de Tayopa said:

You posted --> Fortunately time does effectively increase sensitivity in CCDs.

Your explanation does not satisfactorily explain the term 'sensitivity' . Sensitivity is a given factor under fixed parameters, including time. Accumulation over time is not a measure of sensitivity as such.
Given that the cheap camera CCD is in fact the detector claimed in use here, it's more than reasonable that whatever 'fixed' sensitivity is required is satisfied by that cheap CCD. Thus even if you define "sensitivity" in terms of some fixed time frame and limited to some predefined photon density, the claim as provided in fact claims to be sensitive enough. This essentially moots 'sensitivity' as an issue at all.

Filters of any kind do not increase sensitivity to a given frequency, rather they reduce the noise from other frequencies so it's not drowned out in the signal. Using spectral analysis there's no need for such filters at all, because each frequency is by design separated out individually. We even have prototype cameras that store the light information to make pictures, instead of storing the pictures. Thus we can take picture, with whatever focus, filter, etc., we choose at any later time.

You are overestimating the ignorance of present science and technology, apparently in order to justify the claims of the camera on the grounds of ignorance in science and technology.

Real de Tayopa said:

You posted --> In the most general sense, any non-visible frequency that shows up as a visible color on film shifted the effective frequency in some manner. Otherwise you wouldn't see it on film either,

I hate to be picky, but IR records as IR, this is why we use film that is sensitive to the IR frequency. The same applies to our hand held IR detectors. The Polorid system of color photography only records initially in two frequencies (colors) it then uses the difference between the combination to produce the third color.
LOL, problem is if the film pixels emitted in the same IR spectrum it recorded from then your eyes wouldn't be able to see it on the film any more than you could see it in real life. Thus it is not the color "IR" you are seeing on the film, but another color used to represent the IR spectrum, thus a shifted false color spectrum. This would in fact be a frequency shift if you can see some non-visible light spectrum on the film at all.

Real de Tayopa said:

You posted --> In reference to Geo chem prospecting "No, it is not a "chemical reaction" that is being detected".

Hmm sorry, but it is precisely a chemical reaction that is being indicated / used / measured. the final indicator is another frequency which is interpreted as a color.
Geochemical prospecting is nothing more or less than spectrographic analysis and/or taking actuall samples to test. If you want the sample to emit its own radiation (assuming it's not radioactive), then you stick it in a gas chromatograph or something similar. Otherwise it works in the same way your eyes use spectrographic analysis to distinguish between the grass and the dirt it's growing out of. Any direct chemical prospecting requires taking actual samples and chemically testing them, not taking pictures.

Here I must ask for any credible reference to make your case. I would provide such a reference except I can't provide what doesn't exist.

Real de Tayopa said:

You posted --> I wouldn't be so willing to place such a priori restrictions on the mechanism as you provided here.

On the contrary, I post no restrictions, I am completely open, hence the operation could be feasible
Ok, after a second look at your statement I'll accept you made no such claim. There's a problem with being "completely open" as you describe here. I am open to all sorts of weird notions lacking effective sound evidence, yet I can't rightly claim or invest belief in such notions, nor falsely claim a selection bias of available data constitutes evidence.

Worse still, in this case, remaining "completely open" appears to require rejecting specific empirical data, i.e., direct observations. Like claiming to be open minded about having 11 fingers but one is invisible and untouchable. It wouldn't be so outrageous if a specialized CCD was in use, rather than a cheap mass produced version with well defined specs. Yet it would still be silly to believe a priori.

Real de Tayopa said:

You posted --> If earth, which includes a wide variety of materials, is so transparent, then why does it reflect so readily off the trees and ground, or react with the cameras CCD for that matter? Such absurdities are beyond excessive.

The Earth is transparent to many frequencies and energies, and opaque to many other ???
Of course, but it's not the ground opacity that is at issue here, it's the combination of ground and lens transparency with leaf, ground, and CCD opacity, as evidenced by the reflective profiles in the pics. It's this psychotic combination of opacities that is a problem. Not to mention the absurdity of failing to notice such an obvious electromagnetic source before, given the ubiquity of the technology used here. You should realize that there is no unknown regions of the electromagnetic spectrum, even if we've never detected it before.

Real de Tayopa said:

You posted --> I merely stated that metatheory should be avoided as justification for any theory. Nor did I use metatheory to argue against any theory of yours
Fascinating post ????
I went ???? at the strangeness of your response to. There's likely some confusion over what a metatheory actually represents.

Real de Tayopa said:

you posted --> Unfortunately I still haven't found, or been given, a phenomenology of the camera trick that passes even this base test

Nor have you addressed it. It is really extremely simple in theory, but, due to 'our '- not scientific - limited resources and knowledge, we have to go by trial and error feeling our way.
How can I address a range of possible phenomenologies, all of which appear to require rather psychotic physical mechanisms like a theory we have 11 fingers mondays, wednesdays, and fridays, but 10 the rest of the week? The 11 finger theory is rather simple also, but appealing to "limited resources and knowledge" doesn't help the case for it in the least.

Real de Tayopa said:
May I referr you to --> http://www.physorg.com/news140715260.html to realize just how little we know and the ex potential advances in all fronts of science still unpublicised.

Pointing to an article entitled "Topical use of estradiol may stimulate collagen production in aging skin" is more than a little weird. I also know how to take pictures of objects using light that never reflected off the objects in the picture. I even understand how this bit of weirdness works, yet even this weirdness doesn't help the case for the camera trick described here.

You have used an "appeal to ignorance" a lot here as a defense. This is unfortunately a straight forward well defined logical fallacy. In response to KJ you made the following statement:
Real de Tayopa said:
Because many think like you. Every advance in science, especially in Medicine, has been bitterly fought and resisted.
Advances in science are "fought" because that is how we know they are real, when the science stands up to the scrutiny. Science cannot work without this "fight". Only it's not a "fight", rather it's simply part of the peer review process. For every advance hundreds of would be advances failed this so called fight, for good reason. Because it was wrong. Saying we should believe this camera trick because we are ignorant of what we don't know is tantamount to throwing away ALL science, and calling every claim, no matter how silly, science.

Even with this care and discipline imposed by this so called "fight", I can pretty much guarantee that many more corrections to what we think we know is coming. The so called fight never ends. Yet not one of these corrections will change one iota about the phenomenology we have observed. General Relativity did not change the empirical validity of any measurement whatsoever made under classical theory. Yet an honest look at the camera trick appears to require physical rules that are both valid and invalid at the same time. Saying: We'll we don't know everything, doesn't change the absurdity of it.

Nothing would be more exciting to me than for someone to show me something I don't understand. Such things do exist, but I despair of attempting to explain the nature of my failings given the nature of the arguments made here. Yet a claim, coupled with the claim I should believe it solely on the grounds of my ignorance, does not in itself constitute a phenomena in need of understanding. Given that my ignorance is ostensibly the justification given for believing it, with "it" remaining undefined, I have nothing left to offer this thread. If some real data is offered I might reconsider.

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Digital Camera no Filters Silver.... Blue Aura... Was there silver there Yes. Though i share this picture ,You can belive it are not,but i'am a belive now. :headbang: :headbang: :hello:

Attachments

• DSCF0159.JPG
    DSCF0159.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 1,693
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good evening WAN: You posted --> There's likely some confusion over what a metatheory actually represents.

Perhaps, but??
You posted -->How can I address a range of possible phenomenologies, all of which appear to require rather psychotic
interesting reply ??

You posted -->I qualified my statement with "if". It wasn't a claim of what you suggested, as there is a great paucity of specifics in what you are claiming. I was merely covering such a possible consideration given what has been provided.
Referring to photons Being emitted under ground, I am unaware that I ever said this?_____________________________________________________________________

You posted -->You posted --> but in depth physics is out of the question at this time
K agreed
Then on what grounds do you defend your less than specific claim that we should take this serious? I think I have giving this serious consideration, and it still fails.

Defend? no need to defend something that is still in the basic theoretical stage??
You posted -->Given that the cheap camera CCD is in fact the detector claimed in use here, it's more than reasonable that whatever 'fixed' sensitivity is required is satisfied by that cheap CCD. Thus even if you define "sensitivity" in terms of some fixed time frame and limited to some predefined photon density, the claim as provided in fact claims to be sensitive enough. This essentially moots 'sensitivity' as an issue at all
Why do you insist upon Photon sensitivity? Any frequency can be modified to enter the sensitivity range of the CCD carrying the original information.
________________________________________________________________________________

You posted-->You are overestimating the ignorance of present science and technology, apparently in order to justify the claims of the camera on the grounds of ignorance in science and technology
On the contrary, I have readily admitted that it could easily and quickly be solved if science applied itself to the problem. However, since there is no immediate push, it is up to 'us' to experiment, just as the Wright Bros did.
________________________________________________________________________________

You posted --> problem is if the film pixels emitted in the same IR spectrum it recorded from then your eyes wouldn't be able to see it on the film any more than you could see it in real life. Thus it is not the color "IR" you are seeing on the film, but another color used to represent the IR spectrum, thus a shifted false color spectrum. This would in fact be a frequency shift if you can see some non-visible light spectrum on the film at all.
I fail to see where I have ever suggested otherwise??????

You posted-->Geochemical prospecting is nothing more or less than spectrographic analysis and/or taking actuall samples to test. If you want the sample to emit its own radiation (assuming it's not radioactive), then you stick it in a gas chromatograph or something similar.
Having used, overhauled and re calibrated AA units, I am quite familiar with them. They are not used in Geochemical prospecting. It would be uneconomical. Geochemical prospecting is simply the inexpensive chemical reaction of selected samples in the field, which indicates the presence of minerals by reactions, which include color changes.

Crude example, put a drop of nitric acid on the suspected Cu specimen. let it sit for minute or so, then rub a clean iron nail across it. Any Cu in the Nitric acid solution will then transfer to the nail coating it with relatively pure Cu.

You posted --> Any direct chemical prospecting requires taking actual samples and chemically testing them, not taking pictures
Have you ever heard of testing for Hg by simply coating a flat surface with a UV sensitive materiel then placing the suspected specimen between the apropriate. UV source and the screen. Rising Hg vapors will block the UV excitation and appear as opaque fumes or haze. This can be recorded visually or with a suitable device such as a simple CCD camera, no effective difference.

You posted -->It wouldn't be so outrageous if a specialized CCD was in use, rather than a cheap mass produced version with well defined specs
Am I to understand that you said that it would be 'impossible' in one way or another to modify the orig freq. to one that the cheap CCD can register? Sigh.
You posted --> You should realize that there is no unknown regions of the electromagnetic spectrum, even if we've never detected it before
I believe that I have stated such before???

You posted -->I went ? at the strangeness of your response to. There's likely some confusion over what a metatheory actually represents.

Not really, it is simple --> metatheory is a set of interlocking rules, principles, or a story (narrative), that both describes and prescribes what is acceptable and unacceptable as theory - the means of conceptual exploration - in a scientific discipline._
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you posted -->How can I address a range of possible phenomenologies, all of which appear to require rather psychotic physical mechanisms like a theory we have 11 fingers mondays, wednesdays, and fridays, but 10 the rest of the week? The 11 finger theory is rather simple also, but appealing to "limited resources and knowledge" doesn't help the case for it in the least

Now that is close to a metatheory, however, where does the psychotic factor enter?
You posted--> In response to KJ you made the following statement:

Quote from: Real de Tayopa on Apr 29, 2010, 09:41:58 AM
Advances in science are "fought" because that is how we know they are real, when the science stands up to the scrutiny. Science cannot work without this "fight". Only it's not a "fight", rather it's simply part of the peer review process. For every advance hundreds of would be advances failed this so called fight, for good reason. Because it was wrong. Saying we should believe this camera trick because we are --deleted-- of what we don't know is tantamount to throwing away ALL science, and calling every claim, no matter how silly, science.

Unfortunately most fights are from top Peer pressure. Science is rampart with sorry examples of the supreme peer resisting anything that rocks his position of being the ultimate authority in a particular field, even to destroying an upstart whose conflicting theory is late proven to be correct. Nuff said.

Incidentally just what IS science? What does that really mean? Science refers to a system of acquiring knowledge. This system uses observation and experimentation to describe and explain natural phenomena. The term science also refers to the organized body of knowledge people have gained using that system. Less formally, the word science often describes any systematic field of study or the knowledge gained from it.

Isn't that just what they are attempting to do in here?

You posted -->Nothing would be more exciting to me than for someone to show me something I don't understand
Then relax and contribute, instead of attempting to discourage. To discourage implies that you now all phases of the subject, hence it is closed..

Don Jose de La Mancha

_

Tdurre01

Greenie
Jun 5, 2008
effingham,il
Ok for all of you giving midas a hard time quit i myself have gotten strange colors before on my grandmothers old Sun 660 polaroid i have really just never figured out what the color,blur, which i now know is from coins or something whish i knew this 3-5 years ago.

--------Also midas i want to know one thing where is the world could you get one of these special filters how often would i have to change it.

THaNK YoU MiDaS for your post

cameraman

Jun 10, 2008
central mn
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star
okiedowser said:
Digital Camera no Filters Silver.... Blue Aura... Was there silver there Yes. Though i share this picture ,You can belive it are not,but i'am a belive now. :headbang: :headbang: :hello:

Sorry, but what you are seeing is what's called a hot pixel. They can be seen as red, blue, or green little blips in your images. They appear when a certain pixel in your sensor starts to malfunction, or if your shooting higher ISOs with a cheaper camera.

swizzle

May 3, 2003
upstate ny
I find this all very interesting and I'm loving the idea. I think its only a matter of time before the technology gets good enough to see more and more of what we can't see. I know they can see certain things from space using specialized equipment. What I'm wondering is how soon will it be before we can "see" the chemicals that was mixed in with old glass to give it its color. I believe that we aren't to far away from detectors that can help us locate old glass thats underground. Does anyone think that old bottle dumps can be found by the amount of metal trash that is often buried with it? Everyone here is screamin' gold & silver but I'd like to see this applied to more aspects of treasure hunting. Swiz

penslinger

May 21, 2010
Rutland Vt
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Discovery 1100
Does everyone in here have a Doctorate in Metallurgy or Physics??
Anyone who has a basic understanding of physics knows that most everything breaks down over time and unlike substances that come into contact with each other will produce some kind of chemical reaction
So, isn't it possible that someone may have stumbled on some technique or device that can detect these chemical changes??

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
there is also some eight balls on here that profess to know all things. bet they can't name all the animals like adam did.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning swr: You posted --> Does everyone in here have a Doctorate in Metallurgy or Physics??
Anyone who has a basic understanding of physics knows that most everything breaks down over time and unlike substances that come into contact with each other will produce some kind of chemical reaction
So, isn't it possible that someone may have stumbled on some technique or device that can detect these chemical changes??

''well..not really'. But someone has stumbled on to the technique of writing/selling a book that is completely useless about that very subject. Talk about a hosing!

You know this for sure ??? What is your reliable referrence ?

Don Jose de La Mancha

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmm, well explain this pic-10oz. silver bar buried 10 inches 3 days ago. Post a picture of 10oz of silver......Please....for the one's that don't belive.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning my investigative - scientific friends. The term 'scientist' keeps being brought up, as if the titled ones are seated on the side of the LORD. I feel that many reading these posts are a bit turned off on experimenting with the present subject, since they feel inferior, yet the higher education degrees do not in themselves make a true scientist. They merely confirm that that person has completed a specified course in a field of study, not a statement of 'intelligence or actual independent thinking ability'.

In many cases, since you have not absorbed a certain level of previous canned data on a subject, you mind is actually far more productive since you will try and consider things, that others locked into conventional thinking cannot conceive. It does not really matter for the purposes of this series of posts whether you fully understand what you are trying to do, or work with, what IS important is your efforts, thinking, and trying.

For example, I can show you how to grow perfectly healthy, Sun loving plants inside of a closed box down in a light tight basement. All colors and pigments are exactly the same as for the same plants being grown in the sunlight. Conventional scientists will tell you that this is impossible, yet??

The same applies to those that are attempting to develop long Range sensing devices (LRL). While they perhaps cannot explain scientifically how they are supposedly working , nevertheless, every so often, they perform as hoped for, but not on demand, nor every time.

Always remember that the baby staring at a thingy hanging above his crib, studying it to decide if it is good to eat or play with, is a scientist in every conventional description. The only difference is the level of study, and background knowledge, which may also turn out to be faulty..

Don Jose de La Mancha *Tropical Tramp*

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi Sitsi,
You don't need to wait six weeks. Four days to a week is sufficient for the phenomenon to be captured through IR photographs.
I feel the good results will be in the 700-800 nm range. Above this, pictures will tend to be very dark.
Make sure you use a good photo editor to enhance it.
In my case, I used a simple Sony cybershot (CCD) with a double layer of exposed film. Not even a professional fiter. In these cameras, the gold location appear in a blue-green mist. This is expectable as David already pointed in his book that the best cameras for this are the SLR types which show a much more distinguishable redish color.
Great idea and effort of your part testing different models and reporting it here, so we know the differences among them.

And yes, ionic emanations are one of the events involved.

Barton

Apr 21, 2005
Abiquiu, NM
Detector(s) used
What ever is needed for the project I am working on--I am a cache hunter
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hello Sitsi,

Hang in there and do not give up!

Your're just accomplishing the impossible! Smile!

I am just starting learning how to take photos. Out in the field I took 2,000 this past week. There will be another 2,000 done as soon as I have a chance to review the first series of test.

This method, and your skill at using it may be your ticket to making a recovery which will leave you with a smile going from ear to ear.

Your welcome to go prospecting with me any time.

Barton

rabbit

Jul 19, 2010
sitsi said:
Also...David mentions that it is best not to remove the hot mirror on the camera, for this can cause too much IR and wash out the aura. My experience suggests this also, as I had to stack 3 filters to get my posted result. The camera used was professionally modified, with the hot mirror removed. I will be testing 3 other unmodified cameras:Sony DSC-P31, Nikon P6000, Canon 350D. I am considering a new Canon 7D, it has live preview like the the Sony and Nikon point and shoots listed. This is very helpful when composing the shot with the dark filters in place. Its the latest model, but will it be sensitive enough to IR??? I need to determine exactly what combination of camera, lens, filter, angle, temp, and time of day is optimal(and repeatable). Obviously, I have a tremendous amount of work ahead of me- all this testing... with great respect to all of you, Sitsi :icon_sunny:
I am new to this site, but I have been working on the same thing. I have a Nikon D200 with the hot mirror not removed. I have a 10 oz silver bar buried at 8" depth. I took 30 or so pictures with different combinations of a 720nm, 760nm, 850nm, 950nm, and 1000nm. I used abode lite room for the software. I placed the target both in the center and on the side of the pic and then ran it Thur the software, with no luck.. I am not sure but I think that the hot mirror blocks most of the Ir and it may be blocking the aura. I thought that since I have the same camera, we might do the same tests, with some variation.
rabbit

rabbit

Jul 19, 2010
sitsi said:
Rabbit, point a TV remote into the camera lens to see the stock D200 is sensitive to the IR beam. If it is, you will see on the LCD screen after the exposure. With the hot mirror removed the D200 is crazy sensitive to the IR, enough so it becomes nearly impossible to capture the aura. I've been thinking of getting a used stock D200 on Ebay just to test it against my modified one. I have purchased a used Coolpix 6600(8MP), and two Canon 350Ds for further testing also. I won't stop testing til I refine this method to produce a reliable result.

How long ago was the silver buried? Important that it receive full exposure to the sun for at least a few hours. No shade or tree canopy...

Ledwick and Heinemann used CCD based cameras to image the orbs-they believe the older CMOS sensors are too insensitive to IR, and the newest cameras have too effective hot mirrors...I always search beyond the parameters of my subject matter to get new ideas/inspiration-this is why I mention the orb research Sitsi

The 10 oz bar has been in the ground for 6 weeks, it is in a plastic bag, I don't know if that will make a difference. I may put one with out the bag in another place.

rabbit

rabbit

Jul 19, 2010
sitsi said:
Hmmm, not sure if bag will make a difference...my test garden has the silver buried naked-perhaps I should update it with some bagged silver...

here is the clearest of the orb pics I took(Sony Cybershot 2MP). Water droplet or real orb?? Sitsi

I never seen an orb, or anything like that lets us know what you think it is.
thanks rabbit

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread