fmrUSMC_0844

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2008
Mormonville, AKA Salt Lake City, UT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, Whites TDI, Keene A52, Calsluice, Gold Hog Piglet
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OK the questions mark is because I found the dimes in the same place on 2 different deays. Does that still count?

Did a little curp strip hunting and managed to pull out a Barber dime (my first) a merc dime and a war nickel. I also managed to find a 44 silver quarter but didnt add that into to picture. And this old key. looks like it may have gone to a safety deposit box. I am guessing where I found this stuff is where the old bus stop used to be.

Attachments

• IMG_1922.JPG
    IMG_1922.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_1924.JPG
    IMG_1924.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 97
Upvote 1
Well technically it is a trifecta, u just did not do it on one hunt, so either way it is still 3 silvers, and u got em!

Counts in my book. Could be a spot of an old newspaper machine. Loaned a cheapo MD to a friend, he went down the street looking on the strip. Had a spot he found 20+ silver quarters. He found out that's what it was, a newspaper machine.

Counts in my book. Could be a spot of an old newspaper machine. Loaned a cheapo MD to a friend, he went down the street looking on the strip. Had a spot he found 20+ silver quarters. He found out that's what it was, a newspaper machine.
I need to find a spot like that.

Nice dimes!

I'd say yes.

Sorry it doesn't count. You have to go out tomorrow and find 3 dimes in one hunt! Kidding. I say it counts!

Great going on all the silver! :icon_thumleft:

3 silver near the same are still counts in my book. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back