Dimes again

thripp

Jun 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool! I picked up about $170 in CWR dimes and found one 1964 FDR yesterday. I sorted with a Ryedale and loaded the comparator with a copper dime, though.

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool! I picked up about $170 in CWR dimes and found one 1964 FDR yesterday. I sorted with a Ryedale and loaded the comparator with a copper dime, though.

Damn I thought I was the only one that new about that. Lol, is your comparator a lot harder to dial in for silver compared to copper? Mine is touchy.

thripp

Jun 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Damn I thought I was the only one that new about that. Lol, is your comparator a lot harder to dial in for silver compared to copper? Mine is touchy.

Thanks, it was my first time trying it. I just got the dime wheel from Andy last week.

I'm not sure, I just left the sensitivity at one-third to the right like I do when sorting pennies (sort for zinc first, then copper). I only got one silver dime, but there may have been more the Ryedale missed... I doubt it though.

One problem was that dimes sometimes got jammed up on the chute, but I have that problem with pennies too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread