Dinwiddie Virginia relic hunting..I have a two box ..do you have a good site?

Roadquest

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2005
C.R. HKt.B Sometimes there's not a right way, or
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in Dinwiddie, and have a two box detector for deep searching, If anyone has a site they have searched with a reg. detector. And want to have the site searched with a two box deep seeker.
Let me know, We can set up a meet. I will split any finds I make with my detector 50/50
PM or call me and leave a message. Roadquest..Clayton 804-305-0774

troyx5

Nov 24, 2007
Roadquest said:
I live in Dinwiddie, and have a two box detector for deep searching, If anyone has a site they have searched with a reg. detector. And want to have the site searched with a two box deep seeker.
Let me know, We can set up a meet. I will split any finds I make with my detector 50/50
PM or call me and leave a message. Roadquest..Clayton 804-252-3778

good luck :) We are tight lipped about our sites here in Dinwiddie ;) I've got permission for 5000 acres here in the county. You're better off to start knocking on doors.

OP
OP
Roadquest

Roadquest

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2005
C.R. HKt.B Sometimes there's not a right way, or
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Troy. Thanks for you reply, It's great that you can go on 1000's of acre of property to search.
I have lived in Dinwiddie for a while. I have a few place's that I search, Some farm land. A few acres here and there. Just looking for differant sites. I know some people would die before sharing a site. Thats
fine, what ever flots you boat. I have knocked on a lot of doors, and got to know a lot of people in
Dinwiddie, seems a lot of fokes will share their site with you if you are welling to share your site with
them. Works for me that way. But, you have 1000's pf acre, I gess you have no need to share.

I will talk with anyone, about relic hunting, they do not have to have a site to search.

Roadquest...Clayton

troyx5

Nov 24, 2007
Roadquest said:
Troy. Thanks for you reply, It's great that you can go on 1000's of acre of property to search.
I have lived in Dinwiddie for a while. I have a few place's that I search, Some farm land. A few acres here and there. Just looking for differant sites. I know some people would die before sharing a site. Thats
fine, what ever flots you boat. I have knocked on a lot of doors, and got to know a lot of people in
Dinwiddie, seems a lot of fokes will share their site with you if you are welling to share your site with
them. Works for me that way. But, you have 1000's pf acre, I gess you have no need to share.

I will talk with anyone, about relic hunting, they do not have to have a site to search.

Roadquest...Clayton

Maybe we can hook up after the holidays and chat. What part of the county do you live in? I used to live on land that backs up to Five Forks but have since had a house built in Waterford Landing off RT 708. ( The road that the Fork Inn is on)

gmu4me

Jan 15, 2006
Culpeper, Va
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Re: Dinwiddie Virginia relic hunting..I have a two box ..do you have a good site

Clayton,

What kind of 2-box detector do you have? I was thinking of getting one and am interested in learning more about them before I purchase? Can you provide some insight? What have you found, how deep, etc?

I hunt in Culpeper county, Va

Regards,
Dean

RuffandTuff

Nov 24, 2005
Mr. Roadquest, what is advantage of two box detector and how deep? Once I learn my Minelabs GPX-4000 (for gold) & Explorer SE (for relics) maybe we can hook-up. Property in Powhatan for relic, etc. Access in Buckingham & Goochland for gold. If anyone knows about Minelabs and can help me learn these machines please send me a PM. RuffandTuff in Fairfax County.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread