Dirty Love - 2nd ring (costume), a mem and a rosie

nealb

Jan 2, 2007
Omaha, NE
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 and Discovery 1100
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I was Jonesing to get out. Had Guard Drill this weekend so no time to detect. And, if you've been watching the news, the midwest has had it's fair share of rain. Wife went to the gym, so I jumped into the backyard. Going over it with the ACE 250. Was only out for 45 minutes and got this ring, and two coins. The ring says Hong Kong on the inside, so not real, but was still nice to get another ring. I love this machine, and everyday, I'm getting more and more use to it.

HH and had to stick with the "theme" with the Food.

Attachments

• May 7 004a.JPG
    May 7 004a.JPG
    155.9 KB · Views: 393
  • food.jpg
    food.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 404
Upvote 0

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
NICE! also nice food as well! We also had chicken breasts done up on the bbq grill with David's special homemade glaze and I had made some homemade onion rolls today so we slapped the chicken breasts on the fresh baked onion roll and mmmmmmmm was YUMMY! ......ummmm I think I got distracted! :o Very nice finds! :D

SaginawIan

Jun 1, 2006
Detroit, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Mojave.
I need to find more rings. I've only found one in my "career"! Gotta start digging more.

Nice Finds and food!

Ian

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice hearing you are liking your ace250....I take mine to bed with me most nights....lol And what is it with you and nick and all that food...Geeeezzz....I'm hungry again..lol

OP
OP
nealb

nealb

Jan 2, 2007
Omaha, NE
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 and Discovery 1100
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks all for the nice words. I got to thinking that this forum is to metal detecting the same way that the Food Network is to cooking, so why not pay a little homage to two great hobbies - detecting and eating. They go hand in hand, right (or left). :) ;) :D ;D.

history hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2007
Menasha WI.
Detector(s) used
Nox 800 AT Max, Mine lab se pro/ Teknetics 7500 / teknetics 8000 / fisher m-scope (aquanut) 1280x/2ea compass relic magnum 6 /compass yukon 77b (professional) /compass yukon 71b
That's the way to do it,make some finds and grill some food

mountainplayer

Oct 10, 2006
Way Northern California
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 & Minelab EX2
With a title like that, I just had to stop by for a look!

Pretty cool to find a ring in your own yard...there's got to be more out there. I've only found clad in mine (most of it dated AFTER I moved in), but every time I head out I find something I missed before.

I've got the ACE 250, too. We've "become one" over the months, and I'm starting to see a real payoff in terms of finds. I hunt in a custom mode with only the ferrous notched out (first bar on left). My jewelry finds have increased dramatically, and I swear that I get better depth. Don't know if this makes practical sense, but it seems that way.

Dinner looked good, too! We had a great Morel hunt last night so guess what's on my menu for dinner??

MP

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your lucky I am reading this while eating lunch because I was starving! LOL
Nice finds

Top Member Reactions