Disabled Help

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
find a partner to help in that department nephew or niece or try a stranger at gun point. no just kidding, teach your dog to dig a hole, or may be a pet monkey.longer handle so you don't have to get down.

dld

Apr 21, 2010
NE Fla
Detector(s) used
ace 250, BHID, Explorer SE Pro, Omega 8000
could try a long handle shovel and a 5 gal bucket with holes in it like a sieve, dig a hole put in bucket and shake

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet. :hello:

Understand where you are coming from as I am having trouble getting back up too and some days I need to crawl to a picnic table to get back up. Luckily I like to water hunt and I don't have to bend down then as I can use my long handle scoop

Michaelangelo

Jun 9, 2009
Piedmont N.C.
Might want to try a lightweight folding stool. Had one I used when dove hunting that had an aluminum frame and a shoulder strap plus a canvas pouch on the bottom to hold my birds-weighed almost nothing plus it was short enough I could sit and clean doves while I waited for more to fly over.

Dwight S

Apr 26, 2010
NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-Pro & White's TDI & Tesoro Compass uMax
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Look around and see if you can find a 5 gal. "Tool Bucket" with the canvas tool pouch attached. The lid is usually a seat. You can use the tool pouch for your extra stuff like digging tool, pinpointer, etc. You can use the bucket for trash.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread