MFII can isolate flakes of gold at 60 feet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Talk about super technologies! A new Military metal detector called, MFII, (Multiple Frequency Induction Impulse) is so sensitive it has the ability to locate and isolate tiny gold flakes at depths of 60 feet! But according to one government source, "Don't expect these to be on the shelves anytime soon. At a cost of $129,000 per unit and its uranium contained power supply, "We're not just going to turn this technology over to anybody." However, through another unidentified source close to the matter, TE has learned that the actual cost per unit is only $119.95. Hmmmm, wonder who owns the company producing these things? Sounds like another true government conspiracy for sure. As soon as we hear more, you'll get the full scoop.

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
(Multiple Frequency Induction Impulse)

WOW that is some new name and some new technology! I bet if I look hard enough it is on a walmart shelf somewhere. Or maybe Bass Pro?

I will be certain to check my line of military surplus stores. I bet they got their hands on one by now.

Scoop Poop the info being posted is priceless. I own a backhoe on this farm so 60 ft is nothing for me :)

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Talk about super technologies! A new Military metal detector called, MFII, (Multiple Frequency Induction Impulse) is so sensitive it has the ability to locate and isolate tiny gold flakes at depths of 60 feet! But according to one government source, "Don't expect these to be on the shelves anytime soon. At a cost of $129,000 per unit and its uranium contained power supply, "We're not just going to turn this technology over to anybody." However, through another unidentified source close to the matter, TE has learned that the actual cost per unit is only $119.95. Hmmmm, wonder who owns the company producing these things? Sounds like another true government conspiracy for sure. As soon as we hear more, you'll get the full scoop.

Are you sure they weren't just talking about FLAKES?? I can usually spot them at 65 feet :laughing7:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~on fire~
Are you sure they weren't just talking about FLAKES?? I can usually spot them at 65 feet
Gee ..If I get a reading on something that deep I am sure that it will still be there when I walk away...Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread