Do any of you have experience with online college courses??

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not sure that those are really accredited courses and that you can matriculate later. :dontknow: If you want those courses just want to learn something, why not? If you want to transfer the learning to apply in the real world, I would just go to college part time.

Option #3 You can always enroll in the almost online Spartacus school of Transforming. In this detailed course I will teach you how to make other people's money yours.. Hurry, classes are almost full now..

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am constantly taking continuing education courses on line. But they are for me to retain certain licenses. I do believe there are some that are or may be transferable. Let me know what you have found out. I would enjoy doing something fun like archaeological studies just for the knowledge.
Good luck !

Blacksheep

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wisconsin
Not sure what courses your looking to take but my wife is enrolled in several (online) offered through our local college, might be worth a look.
Good luck. :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
WindHarvester

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
TnMountains said:
I am constantly taking continuing education courses on line. But they are for me to retain certain licenses. I do believe there are some that are or may be transferable. Let me know what you have found out. I would enjoy doing something fun like archaeological studies just for the knowledge.
Good luck !

I use MIT opencourse ware http://ocw.mit.edu/index.htm

I have been using it for years, it is free but you do not receive a degree.

I'll let you know what I find.

OP
OP
WindHarvester

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Blacksheep said:
Not sure what courses your looking to take but my wife is enrolled in several (online) offered through our local college, might be worth a look.
Good luck. :icon_thumleft:

Thanks Blacksheep, I appreciate your input.

OP
OP
WindHarvester

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
spartacus53 said:
I'm not sure that those are really accredited courses and that you can matriculate later. :dontknow: If you want those courses just want to learn something, why not? If you want to transfer the learning to apply in the real world, I would just go to college part time.

Option #3 You can always enroll in the almost online Spartacus school of Transforming. In this detailed course I will teach you how to make other people's money yours.. Hurry, classes are almost full now..

Thanks Spart, but I don't think I want to end up in jail. :tongue3:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI wind harvester: You posted-->Thanks Spart, but I don't think I want to end up in jail.
Think of it this way, it is cheap enough, so you can post bail with the left over.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
spartacus53 said:

LOL
You are crazy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread