Do Brains Really Work

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
I have become very very absence minded lately it seems. ???

Yeah I know some of you that know me are thinking and saying what do you mean lately :tongue3: (beat you to it Stoney)
ROFL

Anyway it has been suggested that I try a memo pad (brain) and write down what I need to get done and start checking them off.

so I am asking does that really work?

I know I know I have to start with #1 item first
which is remembering to write it down asap :wink: :)

Has anyone tryed that or have other ways they have help with memory?

Thanks

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, the first thing I'd do is.....uh......er.... uh, what was the question? M :D nty

B

BIG61AL

I always keep a to do list right next to my TV chair....if I did not keep track of things half of them would never get done.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife gives me a do list and I hide it, pretending to lose it. I think we all have "senior moments" when we get beyond middle age. My mom had Alzheimer's disease and I worry about getting that too. But they say you can't inherit it. The difference between aging and getting Alzheimers is that not only do you forget what a common object is, you forget what it does and how to use it. I'm not that far gone yet. I do have trouble typing, but it's lack of coordination so far. Monty

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
Only problem with making a list is forgetting to look at it until after
something was supposed to get done. siegfried schlagrule

OP
OP
Bridge End Farm

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
packerbacker said:
You're already messing up. The #1 thing to do is get the memo pad, THEN write it down. ;D
just trying to help

4-20 I mean 10-4 lol yeah I guess it is hopeless and I may as well get used to what ever it was I was thinking about.

johnnycat

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2007
Mechanicsville, VA
Detector(s) used
Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well according to the little lady...Men's brains only work half the time the other half they are metal detecting. :o

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
packerbacker said:
You're already messing up. The #1 thing to do is get the memo pad, THEN write it down. ;D
just trying to help

ROFL Good answer!!

Now Bobby would I have steered you wrong with this list thing? My grandpa was lost without his little spiral notebook but he called it his memory. It worked well for him and seems to work well for others I know. I definitely have to make a list of there is a lot of stuff to do that is not routine or if God forbid, I have to go into a store! YUCK...no air in there, and my memory disappears...gotta have a list! lol

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, All I can say is don't feel bad. If for any reason you start feeling bad, just think of all those ignorant politicians in office who have no brains at all, otherwise we wouldn't be in the predicament we are in now in the world!

OP
OP
Bridge End Farm

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
TheHarleyMan2 said:
Well, All I can say is don't feel bad. If for any reason you start feeling bad, just think of all those --deleted-- politicians in office who have no brains at all, otherwise we wouldn't be in the predicament we are in now in the world!

now thats not only the very truth but so very honest statement of our washington leaders

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread