Do dowsing rods really work for long range locators or are these just myth? I've heard a little bit of both.. anyone ever tried them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I,ll take that bet no problem locating your gold coin on your property.it will be like taking candy from a baby .oh by the way if you want to talk to anyone who seen what I can do than talk to Gulf coast pirate and oh yea I had no problem locating a gold earring 5 ft down at one of our beach site . So let the show begin.
You supposedly found a gold earring by digging a 6 foot hole at the beach. I wonder how many pieces of gold were much closer to the surface that you didnt find. You know, the ones all the beach detectorists find everyday? Why didnt your dowsing rods locate them?
First of all we were digging for a large target at 6 ft deep when we found the single gold target above it but seriously I don’t dig large holes for a single target but much more than that.No I don’t waste my time for jewelry targets that retired guys hunt for but Spanish gold from shipwrecks.So your point is ridiculous.

Attachments

• IMG_3502.jpeg
    IMG_3502.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions