Silver Member
Jan 31, 2015
Baltimore, Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Was scheduled to be at work around 4PM today, so I left early to head to Druid Hill Park in Baltimore City for an hour or so hunt. Not much time, but I had an area in mind and figured I'd see what I could find. I stuck to a small spot of about 20 x 20 feet and took my time listening to the signals. My first target was a 1940 wheat, then some trash, and then a 1923 Buff. A little more trash and then my first IHC of the hunt. I kept at it and though I did dig several iron nails or bolts, I did manage to unearth three more IHCs, one of which was within an inch of a moderate sized iron nut. So now you know why I didn't want to leave. Not a record day for Indians, but I'll take four any day. Much better than the last time I was at Druid; about a month ago I came away with just one wheat. Thanks for checking out the post and the pics. HH!!
Finds.jpg

Upvote 33
OP
OP
McCDig

McCDig

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2015
Baltimore, Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thx thrifty76now. Now that's a tempting thought....a future in metal work :-)

OP
OP
McCDig

McCDig

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2015
Baltimore, Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thx Jeff! The hunt was one of those times when I was just hearing the signals. In the zone that day.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Indian cents seem to be in great condition. What are the dates? Great finds and great pictures. Good hunting and good luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread