Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If there is nothing there but mud where the face is on the first picture, it's probably just an image created by the flash of your camera, I've seen this many times myself with my own pictures. However the lines circled with green could be important if those lines have been carved into the ceiling. They look like Celtic ogham but until somebody who knows about ogham looks at it, they're just lines, but worth further investigation. The light on the ceiling is interesting but again, if there's nothing there, could be something created by your camera flash. Is the square mound shaped like a cube and what is it made of?

This "cube" is made of mud / clay like substance. There's a small tunnel behind it as you can see. This area is no taller than 30-35" with water stream present. The green circle is showing the horizontal lines on the mud mound. This pic was taken WAY back into the cave and is very difficult to reach. Check out my cave thread and see the writing and symbols on the mud mound up near the front of the cave. I attached some. The last pic was taken across from the mound way back. I found several spots that had these black rocks piled on top of the mud wall with lines scripted into the wall. I have no idea what they are....

Attachments

• Left Side 2 Symbols.JPG
    Left Side 2 Symbols.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 87
  • Closeup 2.JPG
    Closeup 2.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 61
  • Symbols H L R.JPG
    Symbols H L R.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 111
  • S6302847.JPG
    S6302847.JPG
    709.7 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Crosse

I believe you are in love . Let me guess . The next song will be " Susanna ( Zina ) " .

OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
... ~: Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is? ...

Does anybody really know what time it is?
...Does anybody really care. (All had time)
No I can't imagine why, we've all had time enough to cry...
... :sunny: :fish:

:cross:
~:Crosse:~

Last edited:

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CRoss. I tried to copy and paste the same post that I was using my laptop. But when I tried to copy and paste the same post on your thread l got locked up by several unresponsive scripts.
There is just something that keeps my laptop out of your thread.
Mike
#/;0)--

Alamosmoon

Dec 14, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mike. I know what is the problem. It is caused by all of the "sparks'' whizzing around in this thread. So much happy energy is causing everything to short circuit! Lol. Send em' loose and let em' fly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions