Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Very Nice Marius my brother,

I love it, that's very mysterious indeed.

Any follow up ever occur at all...

Hmmn, just like the beginning of this Treasure Spirits story,
the noises kinda' caught me by surprise, and I quickly drew my
sharp, two edged sword, spoke to my defense, the atmosphere was
instantly changed back to what it had been, quiet, except the sound
of me working, laboring with hammer and chisel. It stopped, naturally,
I continued, after I caught my breath, and calmed down a little bit...
And that Is pretty much it, as far as spirits there, except that,
every time I go, I thank Him, often, sincerely, just to
remind him, I know, It's all about him... :sunny: :fish:

:cross:
~:Crosse~

Alamosmoon

Dec 14, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Marcus. Nice! I appreciate that story very much. I have a few that are very personal and powerful for me, as well. Life changers! The as-good-as-it-gets-kind. Maybe I will share them around Crosse's real campfire versus virtual one. What a great idea! Sounds like great fun. I have plans to be in NYC then, but might be able to change the dates around. It would be something! One thing is for sure, we would never run out of stories!

image.jpg . image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I like to remember this when I need a little, shall we say, inspiration:

View attachment 1174213
View attachment 1174212

Mrs. Jodie,

Something is keeping your last attachments from me being able to view them...
I'm really curious, cause I figure they are special... Probly best to stay on your
planned schedule, but if that sounds good, we'll do it sometime, unannounced...
Thanks...

~:Crosse:~

Last edited:

Alamosmoon

Dec 14, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow. They were hard to post too. It kept dropping me. Never did that before. Hmmmmm???

OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok, this is abstract, they both need to be built, and installed...

Anyway, that's all I got goin' in the boat dept. right now... :sunny: :fish:

I Do, know how to have lots of fun on the water, safely, the best summer fun
that I know of... Go Nature Watchin', racin', skiing, tubin' or just ridin' around...

Last edited:

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Crosse, those 454s are really tough engines. I had one in a '77 GMC 'heavy half' Grand Sierra pickup that I used when I was self employed from '85 to '95. When I got T-boned at an intersection, it was totaled. I wasn't hurt, thank God! The engine had over 450K miles on it. Only had a set of rod and main inserts and timing chain replaced in all those miles. I have an old 1983 Fleetwood Pace Arrow motor home with a 454 cid. It has only 46K miles on it. That's just barely broke in. lol I don't use the RV anymore; don't know what I'm gonna do with it. If gasoline was still less than $2 a gallon, I'd probably do some repair on the body and put it back on the road. Really liked it. Came to Idaho from Texas in it, then back to Texas, and finally back here to Idaho. Lived in it for a while. Not a bad way to live.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
I really don't know if my cave has any spirits or not but when I was WAY BACK in it I took this pic. Just to the right of this "head" pic is a squared up mound of mud with a tunnel behind it. After I got home and was looking at the photos carefully I saw this image (red circle). Look closely.... It's looks like the right side of a head. Mouth open, nose, cheek, eye and the right ear are present. Even the tongue and forehead are present also. This is not a sculptor.... nothing is there when viewed in person except mud. I still don't know what it is except "shadows" from the light. But it's not hard to see.

The other photo is a "white" shape on ceiling that's not there when viewed in person also. I have no idea what it is except maybe light on moister...?

The last photo (squared mound) is the just to the right of the "head". All 3 of these photos were taken within 3ft. of each other.

These photos were posted on my cave thread but I reposted here because of the "spirit" theme and the captured images.

If there is nothing there but mud where the face is on the first picture, it's probably just an image created by the flash of your camera, I've seen this many times myself with my own pictures. However the lines circled with green could be important if those lines have been carved into the ceiling. They look like Celtic ogham but until somebody who knows about ogham looks at it, they're just lines, but worth further investigation. The light on the ceiling is interesting but again, if there's nothing there, could be something created by your camera flash. Is the square mound shaped like a cube and what is it made of?

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
I really don't know if my cave has any spirits or not but when I was WAY BACK in it I took this pic. Just to the right of this "head" pic is a squared up mound of mud with a tunnel behind it. After I got home and was looking at the photos carefully I saw this image (red circle). Look closely.... It's looks like the right side of a head. Mouth open, nose, cheek, eye and the right ear are present. Even the tongue and forehead are present also. This is not a sculptor.... nothing is there when viewed in person except mud. I still don't know what it is except "shadows" from the light. But it's not hard to see.

The other photo is a "white" shape on ceiling that's not there when viewed in person also. I have no idea what it is except maybe light on moister...?

The last photo (squared mound) is the just to the right of the "head". All 3 of these photos were taken within 3ft. of each other.

These photos were posted on my cave thread but I reposted here because of the "spirit" theme and the captured images.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogham

https://www.google.com/search?q=hop...oTCIPurPv_jMYCFUOOkgodMpMFwg&biw=1055&bih=514

OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I have not mmastered the tiny key board yet. I am. Slow learner.
I have many questions for you.

Prospector Mikel, People,

Warm and Happy Greetings Friends! ...8-)

Been tied up today, just now getting online,

I see mdog posted, and even Oro visited,

what questions, MIKEL, ask away friend,

I hope I may do you well, and I will try...
... :sunny: :fish:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions