Status
Not open for further replies.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Matthew 6:19-21New International Version (NIV)

OROBLANCO SAID that we should look at (matthew 6-19-21).

I found the verse and it said:

Treasures in Heaven

19 “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

That scripture in Matthew is really true. But in my case, i was looking for a sign from God before if I should continue digging my one and last site, after several failures in previous sites, and I want to find his answer in the Bible in the first page that I can open. and here was the page that I was able to open, not only once, but several times during the same day.

Isaiah 45:3
I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored insecret places, so that you may know that I am theLord, the God of Israel, who summons you by name.

just three to five days ago, i also have a dream.

my dream was something like this. i saw several people walking. there were so many of them. and i was one of them. aware that it was only a dream and cognizant of the fact that the said dream might be the answer of the lord to my request for signs whether to continue the clearing of the cement room or not, i tried very hard to look at my surroundings. I was able to see that we were heading towards an open area, like a field that can accommodate several hundreds or thousands of people. it was like we were walking something like a slight sloping downward direction. at the end of it is like an open area where the flooring is like a white marble and the said flooring or marble looks like an eagle, a dove or a bird like structure.

i also saw multitudes of people who were waiting for those who have not yet arrived at the open arena. i was one of those who was still walking.

after looking at my feet walking, i saw someone who was walking beside me. i was able to observe that he was wearing a white robe, and I noticed very well that he does not have a long hair but a short hair. his face does not come close to the face of Jesus that we always see in the Picture. and so i assumed it was him at asked rather surely that it was Jesus, and this was what I was able to ask. " jesus, would i continue clearing the cement room and pursue the treasure in secret places". amazinly, his reply was " yes. you continue. it is a waste of opportunity if you dont continue. you could help a lot of people. at that point, i would have asked a lot of questions like
1. " where would i get the financial resources to continue the project considering that I was able to waste half a million philippine pesos previously"
2. " would it be wise to seek external help or help from others considering that I am really opposed to the said idea as partnering with others could get you killed. trust is not easily found.

3. what would happen to me if i insist on selling the area and not continuing the project? and what would happen to me if i dont continue clearing the room?

4. are you really Jesus? ( i guess he was because I started my question with Jesus, what is your plan with the treasure in secret places that is hidden in the cement room).
there were so many unanswered questions that i was not able to ask because even when i was walking towards the area and before I could ask the first question, my wife was already waking me up because i was supposed to deliver my kid to school. I refused to wake up and continued walking and was even pressured to go near to the person who was wearing a white robe and ask rather assumingly that it was jesus and ask if what was his plan for me. i was able to ask only one question as my wife was busy and panickly tried her best efforts several times to wake me up, afraid that I might be having a bangungot (sleep paralysis that can lead to death). I decided to wake up even if I was not able to ask several questions to that guy in the white robe because:
1. i was afraid my wife will panic further given that i was able to hear her shouting and shaking my body.
2. i assumed I can have that conversation with jesus again. but i assume i was wrong because I was not able to have that conversation again.

it was several months that I prayed everyday to ask for signs from Jesus and God the Father about what his plans are. it was only that instant that i was able to have a conversation with him.

i dont know if it was a product of my imagination during my sleep because I am always thinking about it. I was able to notice that I woke up early at 5pm at sleep again at 5.30 before i was forced to wake up by my wife at around 6.45 or 6.30am. in short, i was not yet in a deep state of sleep given the short hour.

Attachments

• 10533695_513682775430708_1657860800_n.jpg
    10533695_513682775430708_1657860800_n.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 65
  • 10578785_521481164650869_1554091010_n.jpg
    10578785_521481164650869_1554091010_n.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 10537739_513682555430730_977995762_n.jpg
    10537739_513682555430730_977995762_n.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 58
  • 10524392_663330840411749_548375281_n.jpg
    10524392_663330840411749_548375281_n.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 61
  • 10526662_663331000411733_819006228_n.jpg
    10526662_663331000411733_819006228_n.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 59
  • 10521902_513675552098097_502829195_n.jpg
    10521902_513675552098097_502829195_n.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this post is not giving notice to anyone that I am looking for financing because I am not. I have not allowed external financing to finance my project. I am financing my treasure hunting operation by myself as I dont want to create a security nightmare by inviting others. i dont want to be killed by inviting strangers in such a dangerous treasure hunting venture.

I am sharing this dream because i want sir crosse de sign to scrutinize if that was a dream that was sent to me by God or was it just a crap created by my imagination when I slept.

if that was a dream given to me by God , i am just wondering why after 7-8 months (since May 2014 when we stopped operation), all my personal transaction with clients , that can give me enough money to pursue the clearing operation in the cement operation, has not yet materialized. As I have said, i would not wish to partner with others.

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tex, in the states I have a lil .38 S&W combat masterpiece in mint condition, my winchestern30 30 carbine wich I received for my 12 th birthday, My old Border Patrol S&W mo 28 in .357, 4" barrel, and Keith long range front sights, a Springfield 50 70 with an 1863 action, and last, but not least my H&H 375 magnum, and of course a Winchester mod 97 riot gun in 12 guage.

In Mexico we are not allowed t own firearms.

Long story on my association with firearms, but interior and exterior ballistics are my fort.

For years I slept with a pistol, revolvers preferably, under the blankerts about waist high, where it was readily accessible without notice -- came in handy a few times.

Yep, ya might say that I am a gun nut, despite ole grand pa claiming thet I probably would go down in a hial of gunfire on a bank's steps.

I remember that old Harrington & Richardson 9 shot revolver , had one once

Ya might say that I followed the lords instructions and traded in my plow share.

Last edited:

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sir crosse de sign,

how would you know if it is a legitimate communication with God or just a simple dream without spiritual meaning at all

OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
sir crosse de sign,

how would you know if it is a legitimate communication with God or just a simple dream without spiritual meaning at all

Hi renantagum

Busy all day yesterday, working with my brother,
on a storage shed with a treehouse/clubhouse above
it for my girl, we like framing and building, and are
happy carpenters working together. Will be very
busy all day today too. Getting materials and
putting this thing together.

I'm thinking the mods and admins. don't care to see
much talk about spirits association with GOD. I would
not venture to advise you, my prospecting internet
friend. All we can really do is use precedence, like
those that had visions or dreams, and how they
turned out. Of course it's very much on your
mind, where you could or would, like alot
of us do, dream about things like that.
That DOESN'T mean it's necessarily a
sign, like as what you are wanting to
know, the answers to your questions.

Has He communicated in dreams, yes we
believe the stories where He has done so,
and they came true. According to writers
historical stories and accounts.

One thing you may want to try, is to ask
him by putting out a fleece before Him,
like saying LORD, if you want for me to
pursue this, will you show me by causing
such and such, perhaps unexpected financing
to happen as a sign, for example. If something
happens that you consider to possibly be a sign,
but you're still not sure, ask Him something else.
He can show you, I think. You will have to make the
decision, and it would not be wise for me, or anyone
to tell you yes, that's the sign, go for it. It would be
very foolish and dangerous to do so, as you have
made quite clear, in the very dangerous nature,
of the dig and search for possible treasure.

You must be so very careful, as you know, in
making YOUR OWN determination.

Let no one deceive you. Bad or untrue spirits
can try, but the wise will seek the wisdom.

Best Regards, Crosse... :fish:
:cross:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Once again please keep religion out of thread

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If can't keep religion out of thread it will be closed.

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
This really has nothing to do with TH as such. But has anyone, or does anyone, believe that a full moon can affect or alter how a person can feel or behave. As TH's you must have been hunting/working during a full moon. Have any of you had any strange experiences to tell.

Unicorn

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ahh good to hear from our token Brit, the ever bonita Señorita Unicorn………
There seems little question the the phase of the moons affect us in ways most do not appreciate……seems we have lost awareness of nature in our modern society……..
Having raised this excellent point, does our resident Unicorn care to share a tale or two……….

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
It is only just recently that I have noticed some mood changes, ie: feeling happier or sadder, or even not feeling as well as usual. I was just sitting looking at a full moon some months ago and it came to my mind, that these changes seem to coincide with a full moon...( and no I don't change into a weir wolf) As I am well into old age I cannot contribute these changes with a womans monthly cycle. Hope this won't be embarressing for you gents, its certainly not meant to be, just stating a fact.

Do these 'maybe changes' apply to you gents as well? Just curious. I do think this is quite a variable thought. pssssttttt aint going nuts...well I hope not

Unicorn
Unicorn

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any chance of planting a full moon over Tayopa - permanently? - that might be the only chance that our Don Jose will ever finish his book ... ;-)

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you Judy for a very interesting post. I must do some research on this subject.
Another point, there are a lot of farmers who do their planting governed by the cycle of the moon, and they swear that their crops are much better being sowed or picked when the moon cycle are at certain points.

Thank you for your kind words Judy, I don't seem to be using my computer as much these days, but I still read some of the interesting posts that you all make.

I hope you are well and looking forward to a Happy Christmas and New Year. Take care luv

Unicorn

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Thank you Judy for a very interesting post. I must do some research on this subject.
Another point, there are a lot of farmers who do their planting governed by the cycle of the moon, and they swear that their crops are much better being sowed or picked when the moon cycle are at certain points.

Thank you for your kind words Judy, I don't seem to be using my computer as much these days, but I still read some of the interesting posts that you all make.

I hope you are well and looking forward to a Happy Christmas and New Year. Take care luv

Unicorn

NEW MOON, start planting (flowers, too)... WAXING Moon, Getting STRONGER (power for plants, etc.). FULL Moon = FULL strength/POTENT; WANING Moon, getting WEAKER, losing strength; check your local almanacs... I do! Moon is used for cutting hair, too! :coffee2: Coffee...?

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lok of the lovely dog: --------------------------------------------drink yer coffee, I.ll have you know I hold a PHD in Voodoo, getting a little rusty but I know of a certain man that has a lovely dogy that decided to spend her life with him-- that may allow me to hone up on my enchantments involantarily :laughing7::laughing7:???

It is being done, its being one, tain't like writing a dime novel, and I get distracted tooo easily with Unicorn, Judy and Mast.------ and similar types :censored:

A successful book of rhis rype should have sex, data, sex, reliable sources,sex, be attractive (crow took care of that magnificently )., sex, historically accurate, sex, and a little sex thrown in for variety. Wouldn't you agree ?

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gals: that is no longer an occult theory. Most hospitals would rather not schedule operations on a full moon, and types such as Lok, tend to blow it with a full moon :laughing7:

If the moon has such a strong effect on our oceans, it stands to reason that it is effecting our bodies also.

Ask any Police dept, and they will tell you that the kooks come out of the walls on a full moon.

Quesrion is, why is it more effective on a full moon when the same sized moon is always presented ?

Is sunlight energy the key ??

Last edited:

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Many here in Ecuador plant acceding to the moon phase……..
Gracias Senoritas JudyH y Unicorn, and of course, Señor Don Jose

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lok of the lovely dog: --------------------------------------------drink yer coffee, I.ll have you know I hold a PHD in Voodoo, getting a little rusty but I know of a certain man that has a lovely dogy that decided to spend her life with him-- that may allow me to hone up on my enchantments involarily :laughing7::laughing7:???

It is being done, its being one, tain't like writing a dime novel, and I get distracted tooo easily with Unicorn, Judy and Mast.------ and similar types :censored:

Asuccessful book of rhis rype shoud have sex, data, sex, reliable sources,sex, be attractive (crow took care of that magnificently )., sex, historically accurate, sex, and a little sex thrown in for variety. Wouldn't you agree ?

Well now - if a full moon is too powerful for a voodoo-chief - maybe a 3/4 will do?
As for the book - unless you are past page 11, no progress has been made in the past 12 months, so ... I just might be tempted to contrive a cooperative effort between some lovely ladies that frequent this forum - and who - by all accounts - have a plank almost ready ... (might need a final polishing ...)
Also, if you keep the sex out of the book - lo and behold - there ain't that much left - according to your very own description!! ;-)
Infact - what is left is: data, reliable sources, be attractive (crow took care of that magnificently), historically accurate

Not much left, is there?
I would almost describe it as a left-hand effort (unless you're cory-dookit that is ...)

O

Old Silver

It's true. As gardener, I can attest to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread