Do You Believe It? or Not ?

frog21

Mar 5, 2013
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That was really entertaining. 60cm is almost 2 feet and he seemed to know the depth before he started digging. He did not even check his loose dirt from the hole until he was over a foot deep. He was very lucky to have a tape measure on hand to sheo the depth. That is either a great piece of electronics or a great peice of deception.

coin hunter

Jan 13, 2008
Sidney, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett,1500 , 2500, AT PRO, Garrett Pin pointer,AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If I dug a hole like that in my general hunting areas I would be thrown out. I start checking for the target 4 inches or so into the dig. Do you really want to dig holes like that for penny's ????? Funny video !!!!! When is April Fools Day ???

Last edited:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boy, oh boy.. These are exactly the kind of threads I love posting on, so where do I start :dontknow: :tongue3:

Well we might as well list them in the order we see them

#1 How many people go detecting in white pants and dress leather shoes? (especially after Labor Day) :tongue3:

#2 I noticed this machine has no indicator for measuring depth, yet he knows it's deep

#3 Yup, no matter what my machine says, I know it has to be more than 6" deep before I even recheck it

#4 The glare off is bald spot is distracting me :laughing7:

#5 That machine is still beeping in the background, so it can see at angles :tongue3:

#6 No one noticed the coin taped to the bottom of is coil either I bet :laughing7:

#7 A simple toggle of the off on switch will keep you tuned

#8 Always dig at least a foot, most coins like to hide where it's cool

#9 Make sure no one sees you palming the coin when you place it in the hole :tongue3:

#10 Get that money shot barely showing the placed coin before recovery.. PRICELESS :laughing7:

Now, where can I get one of those bad boys :laughing9:

coin hunter

Jan 13, 2008
Sidney, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett,1500 , 2500, AT PRO, Garrett Pin pointer,AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Two machines on the way to the states. Now looking for a cheap backhoe.

Trollfish

Feb 4, 2013
South East Indiana
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, I am so glad you posted this. My wife has me scheduled to build a deck this summer on the front of our house, requireing 82 posts holes to be dug. I figured it would cost me at least $400 for the 3 point post hole auger for the tractor. Now I am thinking I can get it done for .85-$1.00.

Gonna tape a coin to the end of a four foot piece of rebar, drive the coin in 36" , pull the rod out and repeat....and then have this guy come find them all in a detector sales test. :laughing7: Hell yeah. I will throw a dime in for good measure and a nickle too!

Wonder if he sells self mixing, pouring and leveling concrete as well. What a boon that would be!

Happy Easter all.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He never even "X'ed" the spot let alone marked it. What... no pinpointer? It's real easy to get a hole going like that if the target is on the side of the hole and eventually falls into the bottom. I'm sure someone has built a detector that will go that deep in favorable ground. Get some mineralization and see how it sounds. We also haven't seen all the holes he's dug with a nail at the bottom! Does this thing have tone ID? PI, FBS, or VLF machine?

scotty544

Mar 11, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 XP Deus Whites V3i
Tesoro Silver Saber
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
joshr29 just ordered two of them..but then again, he believes anything..:laughing7:

scotty544

Mar 11, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 XP Deus Whites V3i
Tesoro Silver Saber
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That coin must of had a caveman bust on the front with the three legged wooly mammoth on the back. What a toolbag, the coin is clearly visible ,but he is still grabbing dirt outta the hole, must not of had quiet enough out yet..:notworthy:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread