Do you Fold or Wad?

Do you fold or wad up your toilet paper?

• Fold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wad

• Other

• Total voters

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
mrs.oroblanco said:
;D ;D ;D I've heard the story also!

Who are the other "others"?

I'm an "other". It is taken off the roll by winding it around my hand until I have what I think is enough. Make one wipe, fold over carefully, wipe again, then take more paper by winding it around my hand and repeat.

Geesh, what a topic!!!!!!!!!!!! Just don't forget to take some with you when going metal detecting in a place that has no bathrooms.

Oh, one more thing, if you wear overalls, and you must answer nature's call in the woods, make sure the straps on your overalls are in your hand, not dragging on the ground. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

B

Very important. Overall straps and also suspenders ;)

have a good un............

T

TreasureTales

Eu_citzen said:
Toilet paper? What is that?
Thats this odd white (mostly) stuff, it's not as hard as the news paper you know..Thats my theory but I am not sure, I haven't
found any at the hardware store yet... :-[

Thank you for the info. I guess I can stop ordering the Sears catalog now. It was leaving some strange, colored prints on my backside anyway. ;D

A wadder and a folder, depends on the situation. Nuff said

jerrync

Aug 26, 2006
archdale N.C.
i dont know about the rest of you but where i work they buy the JOHN WANE TOILET PAPER. IT'S ROUGH AND TOUGH AND DONT TAKE NO S--T OFF NOBODY

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
jerrync said:
i dont know about the rest of you but where i work they buy the JOHN WANE TOILET PAPER. IT'S ROUGH AND TOUGH AND DONT TAKE NO S--T OFF NOBODY
Is it really toilet paper then? (if it doesen't take the sh** off you.)

TreasureTales: try it with moss if you have any in your garden, I could be sure it's better then the news paper and it's not to harming for nature, but try it without any sand, sticks or animals in it.. :P

S

stefen

Gee!

Will there be a quiz later?

And when is the next Oragami instructional class for toilet paper folding? ;D

Attachments

• cranefinish.jpg
    cranefinish.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 436
T

TreasureTales

Eu_citzen said:
TreasureTales: try it with moss if you have any in your garden, I could be sure it's better then the news paper and it's not to harming for nature, but try it without any sand, sticks or animals in it.. :P

Eu_ you've given me an idea. ;) What better type of toilet "paper" than a small, warm, fuzzy animal? I think gophers, rats and other furry animals would make great TP. Thanks for the idea!!!! ;D

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
TreasureTales said:
Eu_citzen said:

Eu_ you've given me an idea. ;) What better type of toilet "paper" than a small, warm, fuzzy animal? I think gophers, rats and other furry animals would make great TP. Thanks for the idea!!!! ;D
Hmm I don't know..mother wheres the cat!? ??? :D
Yeah and then put them in the river close by to get them clean again! then you can use 'em again! ;)

T

TreasureTales

Eu_citzen said:
TreasureTales said:
Eu_citzen said:

Hmm I don't know..mother wheres the cat!? ??? :D
Yeah and then put them in the river close by to get them clean again! then you can use 'em again! ;)

Yes, exactly. Recycling the critters for the shitters.

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Then we have one problem less. ;D
cheap, can be used many times..
But one problem how should we keep them from moving? or biting us in the a$$? :D

T

TreasureTales

Eu_citzen said:
Then we have one problem less. ;D
cheap, can be used many times..
But one problem how should we keep them from moving? or biting us in the a$$? :D

Stun gun

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
mm, or they'll be so schocked only by looking at me! :D
So there will be no other work.. ;)

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For grist sake people Please dont flush the gerbils and other fuzzy animals you wipe your a#$ with the plumbers around here are quite expensive.... :D :D

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
COUNTRY GIRL said:
Michelle said:
For grist sake people Please dont flush the gerbils and other fuzzy animals you wipe your a#$ with the plumbers around here are quite expensive.... :D :D

Tie a string to thier tail? ;) (just kidding)
:D :D :D roto rooter

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:D ;) No wonder you use gerbils...when the tp is all gone what else is left?

Attachments

• Gerbil%20wc%20rollen.jpg
    Gerbil%20wc%20rollen.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 414
  • gerbils.gif
    gerbils.gif
    27.8 KB · Views: 419
T

TreasureTales

Critter Wipes...they reproduce so you never have to go to the store to buy more.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread