Do you Fold or Wad?

Do you fold or wad up your toilet paper?

• Fold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wad

• Other

• Total voters

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TreasureTales said:
Critter Wipes...they reproduce so you never have to go to the store to buy more.
"Treasure "Tales" Critter Wipes" :D :D :D

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
No great to hold while washing 'em in the river! ;D

T

TreasureTales

Michelle said:
Sorry.....it was sick...I looked at some of the others too...pretty darn gross...."MY APPOLOGIES" I do apologize to all offended...really! do me a favor remove your quote so the link is gone Please!

Done, and thank you.

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup...now where were we....Oh, Fold or Wad....hmmmm ??? ???

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:D Would you prefer furry , fluffy or short hair Treasure "Tales"Critter Wipes..... ???

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Once upon a time, the Japanese used to use a small wooden stick called Chugi (photo here) to wipe their bottoms. It wasn't until the Meiji period when they gradually started to use toilet paper. Toilet paper wasn't available during the Meiji period and folks had to import it!
I think people got fed up of using those Chugi sticks because some people mistook them for chopsticks and then realizing while they are eating breakfast that they were not chopsticks (chopsticks otherwise known as "ohashi" in Japanese) but elder brothers personal Chugi. The victim thinking "no bloody wonder there was dried corn on the end of that Chugi..."

The Japanese finally got bored of using toilet paper and invented the washlet. Basically what happens is that once you have finished your morning dump, you press a button and a stream of water shoots your back door to remove bits of poo and undigested spinach. You can see one in action at YouTube.
Rather than spread around the peanut butter with paper, one can strategically take out the offensive object just like MGS Snake with his sniper rifle on a dose of diazepam.

While a bidet does offer similar functionality, you have to actually move over to it and risk dropping some waste in the process. One could slip on the poo and hit ones head on the toilet rendering one unconscious – or worst still ones head could end up in the toilet.

Took this photo in Akihabara and you can see that a washlet is basically a combination of toilet lid/seat that you can fit to most toilets. Some of them have control panels that you mount to the wall and some even have SD Card MP3 players.
Most of these cost 25,000 yen upwards but if you cant afford that then you can always go for a portable version which you can carry around with you.

I remember when I first came to Japan and tried one of these – nearly jumped out my seat. If you are over here, you should try it at least once

Attachments

• washlet.jpg
    washlet.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 430
OP
OP
surfrat96

surfrat96

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2005
Hollywood, Florida
Detector(s) used
AquaSound
Michelle said:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=IVzS9GXhPdg Once upon a time, the Japanese used to use a small wooden stick called Chugi (photo here) to wipe their bottoms. It wasn't until the Meiji period when they gradually started to use toilet paper. Toilet paper wasn't available during the Meiji period and folks had to import it!
I think people got fed up of using those Chugi sticks because some people mistook them for chopsticks and then realizing while they are eating breakfast that they were not chopsticks (chopsticks otherwise known as "ohashi" in Japanese) but elder brothers personal Chugi. The victim thinking "no bloody wonder there was dried corn on the end of that Chugi..."

The Japanese finally got bored of using toilet paper and invented the washlet. Basically what happens is that once you have finished your morning dump, you press a button and a stream of water shoots your back door to remove bits of poo and undigested spinach. You can see one in action at YouTube.
Rather than spread around the peanut butter with paper, one can strategically take out the offensive object just like MGS Snake with his sniper rifle on a dose of diazepam.

While a bidet does offer similar functionality, you have to actually move over to it and risk dropping some waste in the process. One could slip on the poo and hit ones head on the toilet rendering one unconscious – or worst still ones head could end up in the toilet.

Took this photo in Akihabara and you can see that a washlet is basically a combination of toilet lid/seat that you can fit to most toilets. Some of them have control panels that you mount to the wall and some even have SD Card MP3 players.
Most of these cost 25,000 yen upwards but if you cant afford that then you can always go for a portable version which you can carry around with you.

I remember when I first came to Japan and tried one of these – nearly jumped out my seat. If you are over here, you should try it at least once

Ouch! Wonder if they got a a lot of splinters, and if they did, who pulled them out? LOL

HH 8) surfrat

S

stefen

Paul is Dead said:
OK now, just last night I read the War and Peace of how to behave, or What what would Dr. Laura do in this situation over in rants. I have been avoiding this one from the beginning. I have stumbled, fallen off the path. I have reached my perdition of TN. So should there be an etiquette book written the ten worst/best ways of wiping?

I have read all the folding technique of wading, or folding that could fill a book. Is it moron to fold or to wad? That is the question. But not one, nor two have brought up the issue of technique of the wrist! Twist, and turn? Full Monty Swipe?!!! I find you all guilty of neglect, only thinking in the bowl. My son, the one with an education could put this all to shame, and he went allllll the way to 3rd level reader. And you think you all ist hot shots.

Not anyone brought up the topic of hand writing in the snow. That was the cause of my first end of a relationship. I can't write. And the unfairness of being able to write your name on a wall? Do I need to go on? I can you know.............

PS I think this is the only thread that has stay on topic, and not hijacked!

In response to Paul, handwriting (cursive) in the snow is extremely difficult, especially the use of comma's and dotting of the i's.
Hang in there son.

Arakronn

Oct 13, 2005
De Pere/Green Bay Wisconsin
Quote from: Paul is Dead on Jan 05, 2007, 07:04:14 PM
OK now, just last night I read the War and Peace of how to behave, or What what would Dr. Laura do in this situation over in rants. I have been avoiding this one from the beginning. I have stumbled, fallen off the path. I have reached my perdition of TN. So should there be an etiquette book written the ten worst/best ways of wiping?

I have read all the folding technique of wading, or folding that could fill a book. Is it moron to fold or to wad? That is the question. But not one, nor two have brought up the issue of technique of the wrist! Twist, and turn? Full Monty Swipe?!!! I find you all guilty of neglect, only thinking in the bowl. My son, the one with an education could put this all to shame, and he went allllll the way to 3rd level reader. And you think you all ist hot shots.

Not anyone brought up the topic of hand writing in the snow. That was the cause of my first end of a relationship. I can't write. And the unfairness of being able to write your name on a wall? Do I need to go on? I can you know.............

PS I think this is the only thread that has stay on topic, and not hijacked!

In response to Paul, handwriting (cursive) in the snow is extremely difficult, especially the use of comma's and dotting of the i's.
Hang in there son.

Get a clothespin.

S

stefen

Packerbacker,

Wad you say? You'd rather fold than respond to this powderpuff topic?

T

TreasureTales

Arakronn said:
I think we've reached the point where we have to consult an expert....

Does anybody have the book "Everybody Poops"?????

Is that the one written by Dr. Oz? I understand it's a good book for the john...in case you run out of toilet paper.

Bassfish

Jul 12, 2006
I wrap-

Wrap it around an old toilet brush and "have at it" from any old direction. ::)

Gotta stop typing, I'm making myself sick... :P

S

stefen

Getting sick?

Feeling flushed?

;D

Attachments

• unrolltp.gif
    unrolltp.gif
    16.2 KB · Views: 331

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bassfish said:
I wrap-

Wrap it around an old toilet brush and "have at it" from any old direction. ::)

Gotta stop typing, I'm making myself sick... :P
lmao :D :D :D "They misunderestimated me"
"We need an energy bill that encourages consumption"
"Bring 'em on"

Attachments

• bushpaper_SM.jpg
    bushpaper_SM.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 318

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread