Do You Prefer To Hunt Alone Or With Someone.....Why?

Unclebuck257

Aug 31, 2013
North Central Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Garrett Carrot PP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hunt with the wife! No choice there since she's an MDing fanatic and on her death bed she'll be asking me to literally "drag" her along too. Kind of like that old joke about the two golfers and one died at the 4th hole. When asked how the golf game went, the other golfer said it slowed down after Fred died because from that point on it was , hit the ball, drag Fred, hit the ball, drag Fred!! Think I'll put wheels under her though!! LMBO!

paul of Penna

Feb 1, 2011
PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado umax
Garrett AT PRO
Vibrapaobe Pinpointer
Whites Classic III
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I like to hunt alone so I can crash brush, and do whatever I need to do in order to find a good silver site......then I go get a buddy to detect it out with.....I am alot more driven than most people, so I don't want to bore others with the tediousness of finding a good site.

flakefinder

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2010
Michigan
Detector(s) used
2 Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it depends on the spot , if it is large enough for 2 people then I am more then happy to share, but places that I spend time locating I will go by myself to check it out first to see if its any good. But right now I hunt mostly myself because my last partner would hunt my places and would not invite me to places he would get. I spend alot , of time looking for good places and that takes a lot of time if I could find someone that was willing to put half the time into it that i do , I would hunt with a partner!

sandtrout

Jan 27, 2010
I never hunt alone...it's always me and a firearm. Sometimes my wife goes with me...that's 3 of us...her...me...and my firearm.

flakefinder

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2010
Michigan
Detector(s) used
2 Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never hunt alone...it's always me and a firearm. Sometimes my wife goes with me...that's 3 of us...her...me...and my firearm.
We'll I guess if you count your firearm I do hunt with a partner too! Lol

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
98% of the time i hunt alone .. I do not need the distraction of having others with me….

Papalittle

Apr 17, 2013
Hardy, Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Eurotek Pro, Fisher F2, Garrett Ace 250 Teknetics Delta4000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
just the 3 of us, me, myself and i. I love the solitude and the relaxation i get.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread