11.1 KB · Views: 3,549
  • cap bomb manufacturer.jpg
    cap bomb manufacturer.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 3,540
Upvote 0

jpitt1970

Jan 5, 2009
Huntsville. Al
oh shIt....say it isn't so..................I remember those cap "grenades" very well. I was hanging with a friend's family, while Mom was running errands. I was about 9.. we went to the mall & that was the 1st and last thing i ever tried to shoplift. I got busted & the family got embarrased really bad. I was so scared that I pissed my pants when I got busted and never stole anything again!!!!

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
take a chunk of pvc pipe attach to a bell type clean out attachement (screw type end) -- fix up a clicker type BBq gas grill starter into the bell housing ) === chamfer the pipe end so it will trim a tater shoved down it to size ( stuff tater in the pipe with broom handle stopping just short of the bell housing joining --unscrew bell housing back -- spray for a few seconds with hairspray into empty bell housing----replace the screw back -- aim carefully in a safe direction with a good back stop press "clicker" ---boom tater rpg -- powerful be careful with it --note use at your own risk !!!

OP
OP
NGE

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Great Ivan! Kinit knock the wind out of pesky squirrels at a hunnert yards? ............NGE

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
it will kill em at 100 yards -- no sweat -- think of a bozooka that shoots taters a long way

OP
OP
NGE

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
:icon_scratch: hmmmmmmm.... Squirrel stew w/tater's n' carrots. Hey Ivan will that thang do carrots too? Just think of the possibilities, pre-stuffed squirrel......... :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:.............NGE

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
using a smaller dia pvc tube why not ? use duty duty pvc though

Native1858

Oct 12, 2008
Colorado Springs
I remember playing with these cap flyers. Turn the head counter clockwise, insert a flat red cap, or two or three (lol), and twist the top snuggly down clockwise, but not too hard or it went off in your fingers. Toss it up and as soon as it hits the ground.........POP!

galaxion

Nov 15, 2009
newcastle upon tyne-north east uk
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250 6.5x9 and 12x9,also 4 inch sniper coil
lol here guys im 39 got 3 little boys i live in the uk we can still buy these at our town shops il get 1 and post it on here asap giz a few days till i go back to the shop my boys i played with them aswell im a 80,s child lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread