do you suppose ?

SomeGuy

Jun 26, 2005
Anything that the wife doesn't like to participate in that gets you out of the house. Fishing comes to mind, but then I remembered this story:

A Fishing Caution:

Saturday morning I got up early, put on my long johns, dressed quietly, made my lunch, grabbed the dog, slipped quietly into the garage to hook the boat up to the truck, and proceeded to back out into a torrential downpour. There was snow mixed with the rain, and the wind was blowing
50 mph.

I pulled back into the garage, turned on the radio, and discovered that the weather would be bad throughout the day. I went back into the house, quietly undressed, and slipped back into bed. There I cuddled up to my wife's back, now with a different anticipation, and whispered, "The weather out there is terrible."

She sleepily replied, "Can you believe my stupid husband is out fishing in that?"

I guy I know told me a story about a guy he knew who was cheating on his wife. Every time he went off on a fishing trip, he was really shacking up with his mistress in a motel. Meanwhile, the wife had her lover buy the same kind of car as the husband, so the neighbors wouldn't notice it parked in the driveway while the husband was off "fishing".

As the old song says "Who's makin' love you your old lady, while you are out makin' love?"

re-tek

Jul 15, 2007
miami fl
Detector(s) used
coinstrike, tigershark, ace250, OLD radioshack
good technique but dont forgt to change shirts (the get rid of the other womans scent), rub hands in dirt like a good metal detectorists should, and finally run around (literally) to sweat up that clean shirt you just put on so it looks like an authentic "all day" shirt. wipe hands on shirt after its sweaty for good measure. if theres any funny flavors on your face or mustache you can wipe face with hand sanitizer to mask scent. got dirt on face and had to use sanitizer to get that evil dirt off!

there...
now with people as creative as me running around, ya'll sure you want to be gone for a few hours?

OP
OP
S

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
Treasure baron with Goldtrax
re-tek said:
good technique but dont forgt to change shirts (the get rid of the other womans scent), rub hands in dirt like a good metal detectorists should, and finally run around (literally) to sweat up that clean shirt you just put on so it looks like an authentic "all day" shirt. wipe hands on shirt after its sweaty for good measure. if theres any funny flavors on your face or mustache you can wipe face with hand sanitizer to mask scent. got dirt on face and had to use sanitizer to get that evil dirt off!

there...
now with people as creative as me running around, ya'll sure you want to be gone for a few hours?
thanks for the tips

mtntrekr2

Jul 15, 2007
berks county, pa.
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II 1000, Xterra-70 x3, Garret ace 250,
Now think about this while you are out so-called MD'ing one of
us may be at your place cause we took your idea and told our
other half we were going out MD'ing "Just like you"

Good luck don't get caught
Joe

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
strike it rich...you came just in time to replace McSancho! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread