Thank you

UnEarthed72

Jun 29, 2007
THE EMPIRE STATE
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,Whites prism2
Congrats Boojagirl,I would think the one who held this contest would contact you via Tnet mail,and get your address info so he can send it to you.

I would look and see if there is a whites dealer in your area and use it there(if using a catalog you may have to pay shipping costs-not sure) whites dealers are in some unlikely locations,around my area i know of two...one is a hobby shop..and the other is a camera shop.Just go on the whites web site and you can find a dealer that is close to you,i think all you need to fill in is your state,town,and zip code.

Congrats again you deserved it,looking forward to see your future finds
~Shawn~

sparkymaster

Feb 21, 2005
South Ogden, UT
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX-XLT-M-6
Boojagirl,

Please send me a personal message (pm) with your address so I can send you the certificate. I have it right here, ready to send. I want to get it on it's way to you as soon as I can so you can enjoy the items you choose before it gets to cold outside.

HH

sparkymaster

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Congrats on the certificate. And yet another example of the great people on TNet. I hope that all your finds are golden.

HOSSNV

Jun 24, 2007
HERE, HERE RP ! Well said , And a tip of the hat to old Sparky for dong a really decent thing ! Booja time to get busy ! Happy hunting . Hoss

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread