Native Floridian

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ft Myers, Florida
Detector(s) used
Excal, Sov GT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
We do not need to start a forum war by naming, insulting, or putting down other forums and how they are ran.

TH, I agee, however this thread was started with the intent that it goad certain Tesoro Supporting members into a flame war.

The issue of Tesoro Employees posting in the blind was brought out on the other forum where it got very ugly. The administrators on that forum not only did nothing to stop it, they were part of it.

Posting these facts here is only meant to give context. I think we we can all agree that we don't want the negative posts here.

looknforgold

Apr 30, 2011
Somewhere in the US of A
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal 1000, Minelab Equinox 800, Anderson Shafts, Garrett Pro Pointer, SEF Coils and CoinTOTE, AND........
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I joined this site to read & hear about folk's finds and sharing of knowledge and the joy of MD'ing. I'm starting to get a felling not all thing's here are about that...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have already dealt with the reason the thread was started.....What goes on on other forums is their business, we do not need name or to air their problems or business here on TreasureNet....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread