DOC NOSS-Victorio Peak OR The Caballo Mountains

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I doubt all those pics I have are fakes. Why would they need to hide brass inside an old oil tanker truck? I guess the boxes containing millions and millions of dollars were Monopoly Money too.

Yeah, all those trucks heading for Syria containing clandestine shipments of brass. Yes, when Saddam was running for his life, he would have wanted to make certain his stocks of brass made it out of the country?!?!?!

A-couple-thousand-gold-bars-in-the-back-of-trucks-in-Iraq.png

Mike

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
wander aimlessly in circles with camera in hand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rog said there is a trunk inside that tanker , well maybe he said three trunks.like as in treasure chests .interesting ? Maybe ,maybe not ...

Last edited:

2daystravel

Banned
Dec 31, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amigo's:coffee2:As far as I know there were some pictures of bars ,but, they were made by rogers father and friend,and someone was trying to pass them off as real years later, and there were also some fake artifacts ,some keno crosses, etc.np:cat: PS.when roger comes back ask him about the story on the bars,he can tell you more.
Mr claude suddreth is my uncle he had a friend he do treasure with that i think rog is son . we have pictures of gold claude and mr harevy snow found . here is small picture from claudes stuff with six gold bar and braclet from bandit stuff they found in santa rosa house that their friends garmpa was bandit he got hanged and left a lot of stealed stuff under his stairs . the man laying down is claude my uncle and the man with binocles is his friend mr harvey snow .

Claude and Harvey.jpg i think you talk roger snow his son if so he has the rifle i think .

Last edited:

2daystravel

Banned
Dec 31, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good to see the trunk in the big picture. trunk is may be treasure trunk and may be this is gold from arizona or new mexico i dont know
why it is in army but he say it was in army .

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Steve,

There are supposedly pics. I don't know if they were of Noss' Cave or the cave Fiege and Berlette found. The guy still lives in NM. At the time, he worked for Uncle Sam. So far a few people have said this person had pics, but he denies it. So, quien sabe?

Mike

whiskeyrat

May 7, 2012
mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Amigo,:coffee2:word has it that Willie D. was spotted carrying a five gallon bucket back to a vehicle parked in the area south of the towers, two people saw him, the vehicle had a woman driver,
It must have been his care giver,he had also just come out of the caballo's soth of the towers,np:cat:

Thanks np:
I remember now, you had told us once before that willie was seen back then on the old apache trail coming up to the tower area.
wr

2daystravel

Banned
Dec 31, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pictures of treasure and places claude with friends went i saw . many people talk but not true talk . so many people talk with claude they say so many people talk about all the men who treasure hunt at peak . i don't think they knew the people they say they knew . claude had one friend jim and claude had an indian wife who knew a lot of places to go look for wife treasure , she was my aunt . one day they all go to a place name dog canyon and jim and claude went with my aunt to a small cave hole and jim went in but not claude cause he was too big but jim was skinny . jim saw a lot of spears sticking in the ground with the tips pointing up in a big dug out place in the cave . he want to take stuff so my aunt got mad and said it had a curse on it and he would die so he went back in the cave and took pictures only . i saw the pictures and the stuff in the picture is not big bars but sking bags of gold may be goat skin or pig skin but a lot of bag and a lot of i think nugits in the bags .

Scar

Dec 25, 2010
I think Gollum is a real treasure hunter and you need to go look in the mirror to find the real trouble maker.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2daystravel, locked the thread, Mike does not have the ability to lock threads....

Post by our rules, stop the insults, stop accusing members of lying or you will lose the ability to login and post...

Last edited:

2daystravel

Banned
Dec 31, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bud Snow Stolen Gold Bars.jpeg

anyone have some talk this bar of gold . i see on under water treasure place

Last edited:

2daystravel

Banned
Dec 31, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
slight incline.jpg
friends are campinkg in new mexico and want talk where to look for al chato bandit stuff . is this where it is .

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

2daystravel

Banned
Dec 31, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i read rules and found something makes think
it says this > You may not.... Abuse, defame, harass, threaten, stalk, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.

rights of privacy and publicity? i read here a lot for a long time i saw thing i think i like to have talk on. i copy it here . may be can explain to me who has
rights and who does not. maybe sdfica can explain cause he seem good person smart person .

2daystravel

Banned
Dec 31, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i read now the rules. understan some. i read more rule and may be i no talk on the stuff of treasure caUSE make people mad when talk i thinlk

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amigo's :coffee2:LETS PLEASE KEEP THIS THREAD ON SUBJECT, DOC NOSS-VICTORIO PEAK OR THE CABALLO'S, THANK YOU, NP:cat:

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think Gollum is a real treasure hunter and you need to go look in the mirror to find the real trouble maker.

Thanks for that Scar. I don't know you, but if there's ever anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask.

Happy New Year - Mike

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
From link:
Included in a July 14, 2003 White House war budget report to the US Congress, is a statement that a sample of some of the "gold-colored metal bars" recovered in Iraq was tested and were "comprised of (sic) approximately 64 percent copper and 34 percent zinc" and are "most likely melted-down shell casings."

Soldiers involved in the seizures find this difficult to believe, based on the hefty weight of the bars they handled.

The report mentioned "All the bars currently located at Camp Arifjan are being sent to Baghdad, where they most likely will be stored within one of the Ministry of Industry and Materials facilities...".

" ... likely be stored ..." Huh. Or not.

I'm sure that everything of value, confiscated in a war zone, is sent to a secure area to be properly cared for until it can be used to improve the conditions of the people living in that country....... :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:.... Especially GOLD! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread