DOC NOSS-Victorio Peak OR The Caballo Mountains

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
wander aimlessly in circles with camera in hand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was gonna copy that pic ,but Its not very big .still trying to make out the upper right corner .peace and happiness !

Edit

Please ignore this post I was talking to someone who disappeared I guess. Very strange forum going on's . I can't keep up with disappearances of posts. Sheezzzeeee

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sudfamcia and 2daystravel are same member and banned. They are also aliases of another member who was on timeout that was going to expire in 58 days, now its a 3 month vacation. If he registers under another new name he will earn a 1 year ban.

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
wander aimlessly in circles with camera in hand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats too bad . I think he just likes poking the bear with a stick ! Lol

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Hola sdc, show you ??? nah, ya gotta learn to do a little research on your own , :laughing7: :occasion14:

What?!!? You mean collect facts - evidence that I can prove for myself? Are you kidding?? It's so much easier to read True Treasure Magazine and the tall tales on TNet. Never let facts crowd out a good story!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amigo's:coffee2:FACTS,WE DONT NEED NO STINKING FACTS, that would ruin the Treasure Stories, Then who would buy all those Stinking books,History just goes to prove , that Fantasy Is
better than Facts when it comes to Treasure Stories.:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: np:cat:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SDC no sense of humor ?? Notice what's at the end of my post . It was not meant to be taken seriously since you do check most of your facts

I don't believe that you will find any of my posts corrosive,if I seriously disaggree I generally simply remain quiet. I believe every one has their version of what happened -- Although I consider all of you wrong :laughing7:-----.

Seriously, SDC keep questioning, none of us are infallable, except ME, and as I have always said, find fault, if I can't come up with the right answers ----

Last edited:
OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amigo,:coffee2:Its always better to live with a dream,than to wait for facts that don't exist,:dontknow:np:cat:

Scar

Dec 25, 2010
Treasure Hunter in the Oak Island thread a member questioned 2days intellect level because of the way he put words together and 2days came back at him by claiming that the person was making fun of someone with cerebral palsey. If 2days was trying to deceive the folks here on tnet by claiming to be a handicap person and is not a handicap person then I would think a ban into eternity from tnet would be justified.

whiskeyrat

May 7, 2012
mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Having read and re read and re read and re read ALL the books, i am attempting to put a time line together concerning, willie, doc, buster and toni (the yaqui).
wow, the "books" totally do not agree on what happened, who made it happen and when it happened.
The "one hundred tons of gold" version would have you believe that the "city men" took all of willies gold (after hooking his fingers to spark plugs) and put it in victorio peak and then, doc found it and blah blah blah. Its all the same gold and its no longer in willies cave.
this would make one give up on finding willies cave, because it would be empty. Maybe a reason the author printed it this way, since he was a treasure hunter after all. To make others give up.

However, the time line in "the gold house", (supported by witnesses) shows that the 10 truck episode with buster happened in May 1932. If this is true, then the gold was still in willie/buster cave in may 1932, not removed by the city men in 29's 30's.
Very shortly after, willie and buster left for california and most of the gold was still in the cave according to this version.
I like this version :unhappysmiley: because it means most of the gold is still in willies/busters cave for me to find.
now, i just need a map:dontknow:

whiskeyrat

May 7, 2012
mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I guess i should correct my "just need a map" above.
I have several maps that NP was very generous to submit. Thanks NP.
I just need to figure those out.

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess i should correct my "just need a map" above.
I have several maps that NP was very generous to submit. Thanks NP.
I just need to figure those out.
:coffee2: The real map is your spirit. I want to suggest something to you that may help you in your search, you have already read books,
and did your research,now you have your boots on the ground, now get rid of all the visions that are in your mind from what you have Imagined things to look like when researching,
when your boots are on the ground let your spirit guide you, when tuned in it will guide you to things you would never see other wise,don't question it, or were it leads you. It will never lead you wrong,
trust.np:cat:

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:coffee2: The real map is your spirit. I want to suggest something to you that may help you in your search, you have already read books,
and did your research,now you have your boots on the ground, now get rid of all the visions that are in your mind from what you have Imagined things to look like when researching,
when your boots are on the ground let your spirit guide you, when tuned in it will guide you to things you would never see other wise,don't question it, or were it leads you. It will never lead you wrong,
trust.np:cat:

Excellent NP, Thats my way of hunting. Of course i like using dowsing when the darn wind isnt blowing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread