Does anyone Dig?

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Does anyone dig at these sites? It seems to be all above ground searches and photos of the stones above ground. It seems that no one tries to dig. Its seems no one can figure their system out.
If they got paid by the hour for pick/shovel work, they'd be eating dry saltines around here. It's primarily a virtual exercise.

OP
OP
M

MB45

Dec 29, 2023
3rd Rock from the Sun
Probably be a time soon that you wont be able to anymore. With all the eyes in the sky. That starlink of Elon Musk is pretty amazing to see at night. Who knows what all is flying around up there .

OP
OP
M

MB45

Dec 29, 2023
3rd Rock from the Sun
But then again some how the Chinese can fly a balloon all across the US without being seen. So maybe its a matter of greasing the the right wheel or who you know. Added photo.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Probably be a time soon that you wont be able to anymore. With all the eyes in the sky. That starlink of Elon Musk is pretty amazing to see at night. Who knows what all is flying around up there .
If there still are actual caches out there, you can bet on two things: 1) the caches' owners are still in control of them; 2) when the empire fully collapses and the Ponzi US dollar is toast, the caches will be retrieved.

Yeah, Starlink. Now there is truly no place to hide.

OP
OP
M

MB45

Dec 29, 2023
3rd Rock from the Sun
If there still are actual caches out there, you can bet on two things: 1) the caches' owners are still in control of them; 2) when the empire fully collapses and the Ponzi US dollar is toast, the caches will be retrieved.

Yeah, Starlink. Now there is truly no place to hide.
Most of what i have seen looks to be ancient. Seems to be a lot more ancient works then modern works. The modern works seem to be much smaller,no giant boulder moving or massive earth cutting. I wonder how the new generation of Owners? know it is theirs? Maybe some kind of genetic DNA encoding? Those shapes people call hearts sure look like the top of Herme's staff . The infinity 8 looks like a DNA sequence . That is just my guess.

Attachments

• IMG_20231229_095221.jpg
    IMG_20231229_095221.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 13
  • download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 14
  • images (3).jpg
    images (3).jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 13
  • images (4).jpg
    images (4).jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 14
  • images (2).jpg
    images (2).jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 14

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Most of what i have seen looks to be ancient. Seems to be a lot more ancient works then modern works. The modern works seem to be much smaller,no giant boulder moving or massive earth cutting. I wonder how the new generation of Owners? know it is theirs? Maybe some kind of genetic DNA encoding? Those shapes people call hearts sure look like the top of Herme's staff . The infinity 8 looks like a DNA sequence . That is just my guess.
IMO, most of the "cache clues" (looks-like rocks, rock carvings, auras, monuments, et al) are either pareidolia, outright wishful thinking, or actual manmade phenomena created for for many other non-"treasure" reasons (trail markers, survey monuments, et al).

Many actual caches made by the "Organization" (aka KGC and other names) were created within the past 100+ years - many being relocations from the Civil War era. Bona fide caches come with fake clues and a treasure story used to divert attention away from the true hidden loot locations, usually within the general vicinity of the fake treasure tale. The clues are real, often using arcane symbols, sacred geometry, etc to confuse searchers, who often run in circles until they get discouraged and give up the hunt. A lot of this activity occurred in the 1930s after the traitor FDR outlawed possession of gold by US citizens. Illegal US gold coins were melted into crude ingots to disguise their origin. A number of these caches could very well still exist.

OP
OP
M

MB45

Dec 29, 2023
3rd Rock from the Sun
I thought i had read somewhere before that people in the ancient past removed tons of copper from lake Michigan and that copper DNA had been found in bronze age artifacts in the Mediterranean sea area. If that is true, someone had the manpower and knowledge in the USA ancient past to mine and ship metal across the ocean . I could be wrong,its been a long time since i read that. I know i have found some very well made maps in stone of the Mediterranean area.

OP
OP
M

MB45

Dec 29, 2023
3rd Rock from the Sun
I have read some of the meanings of the triangle and the diamond for treasure . Interesting reading on the meaning . Iam not so sure if that is right. If the treasure is inside the triangle, that really narrows done the spot if it is a small triangle . If the triangle leads to treasure that makes it a lot easier too. You just have to look for the triangle and focus on that. I like that this native has a diamond on his chest, a staff with snake held up looking towards the sky with his antenna horns on. Kinda looks like the christian stuff with the staff and snake held up looking towards the sky. Then if you watch this video, at the top of Turtle mountain is a observatory with a staff going up towards the sky with antennas on it. Was trying to see if there was a snake on it but didn't see any. I guess no connection to it. The triangle and diamond i will have to keep working on it. Interesting to me anyway .
IMG_20231229_095221.jpg

bc5391

Sep 23, 2016
Southern Arizona
Detector(s) used
Minelab ,XP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone dig at these sites? It seems to be all above ground searches and photos of the stones above ground. It seems that no one tries to dig. Its seems no one can figure their system out.
and what sites are you referring to

OP
OP
M

MB45

Dec 29, 2023
3rd Rock from the Sun
I have read that these guys where great sailors and map makers. So maybe at one point in time it was them.

PHOENICIANS UNCOVERED: Traders or Traitors?

bc5391

Sep 23, 2016
Southern Arizona
Detector(s) used
Minelab ,XP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If that is the case, yes, I probably do. Structure can be seen on google earth, my guess 300-400 years old, Spanish 1600's

Attachments

• pp.png
    pp.png
    137.8 KB · Views: 23
  • 20200324_135018.jpg
    20200324_135018.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 21
Oct 16, 2021
Detector(s) used
Fisher F19
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have read some of the meanings of the triangle and the diamond for treasure . Interesting reading on the meaning . Iam not so sure if that is right. If the treasure is inside the triangle, that really narrows done the spot if it is a small triangle . If the triangle leads to treasure that makes it a lot easier too. You just have to look for the triangle and focus on that. I like that this native has a diamond on his chest, a staff with snake held up looking towards the sky with his antenna horns on. Kinda looks like the christian stuff with the staff and snake held up looking towards the sky. Then if you watch this video, at the top of Turtle mountain is a observatory with a staff going up towards the sky with antennas on it. Was trying to see if there was a snake on it but didn't see any. I guess no connection to it. The triangle and diamond i will have to keep working on it. Interesting to me anyway . View attachment 2123178

And just like before, he's back again. How many times you been banned now DTTH?

OP
OP
M

MB45

Dec 29, 2023
3rd Rock from the Sun
Don,t give up. I dug at a place, and what was found and what happened most would not believe . Now before anyone gets any bad ideals, i didn't take anything . It took me.
If its meant to happen for you, it will. Much respect to these ancient mystic masters of their craft.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My walking parts don't work so well so I dig on occasion. Got these three 1920's-1940's bottles two weeks or so ago. Time flies and I'm losing track of it. Left to right is Log Cabin Syrup bottle, middle 1920's syrup bottle and tumbler same age group, pressed glass. Found 17 more intact bottles and gave them to the landowner.
IMG_5781.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread