Does anyone Dig?

OP
OP
M

MB45

Dec 29, 2023
3rd Rock from the Sun
My walking parts don't work so well so I dig on occasion. Got these three 1920's-1940's bottles two weeks or so ago. Time flies and I'm losing track of it. Left to right is Log Cabin Syrup bottle, middle 1920's syrup bottle and tumbler same age group, pressed glass. Found 17 more intact bottles and gave them to the landowner. View attachment 2123500
Nice, i love it. Right on Smokeythecat. Give and you shall Receive.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dug an 1840's pontiled medicine there a few years back and a cut Spanish 8 reale, colonial buttons, Amber flask intact, 1797 US large cent (if I remember the date right), silver cufflinks, nice place.

OP
OP
M

MB45

Dec 29, 2023
3rd Rock from the Sun
Dug an 1840's pontiled medicine there a few years back and a cut Spanish 8 reale, colonial buttons, Amber flask intact, 1797 US large cent (if I remember the date right), silver cufflinks, nice place.
Wow nice. Those are some great finds Smokeythecat. Maryland is a beautiful state, traveled thru it a few times many years ago on the way to Virginia .

OP
OP
M

MB45

Dec 29, 2023
3rd Rock from the Sun
My walking parts don't work so well so I dig on occasion. Got these three 1920's-1940's bottles two weeks or so ago. Time flies and I'm losing track of it. Left to right is Log Cabin Syrup bottle, middle 1920's syrup bottle and tumbler same age group, pressed glass. Found 17 more intact bottles and gave them to the landowner. View attachment 2123500
My favorite is the drinking glass. All those bottles are getting harder to find. I can remember years ago finding Atlas mason jars, Ball mason jars. Now i haven't found any them for a long time.

OP
OP
M

MB45

Dec 29, 2023
3rd Rock from the Sun
If that is the case, yes, I probably do. Structure can be seen on google earth, my guess 300-400 years old, Spanish 1600's
If you post those photos in the Dowsing section, those guys are pretty good at helping people to locate good spots to take a closer look at. Not sure if you believe in Dowsing. If you do, take some Dowsing rods with you and work that site.

OP
OP
M

MB45

Dec 29, 2023
3rd Rock from the Sun
I found this video very interesting . I didn't know that pictographs sign language you use both sides of the brain and the ABC written language you only use one side.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread