OP
Jeffro

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
I mean, How can you top a 3000 dollar watch, or a 20,000 dollar belt buckle? Heheheheh, still felt mighty good digging this one up!

Z

ZumbroKid

The dime is better than the watch, many watches produced daily. ;D

rjnail

Nov 25, 2005
Detector(s) used
Excalibur,
all finds are nice, coin,watches, gold rings, its a hobby to me, the joy of unearthing something lost for many years, and ur the one that found it, keep up the good work u did good,,,,rjnail

treasures4me2find

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2005
Murphy, N.C.
Jeff, yea a 3000 dollar watch and 20,000 dollar belt buckle are hard to top. Just remember what you found is your prize possesion worth just as much. Just keep searching, cause you never know what you might find. Good luck out there.

Ken

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
rjnail of alabama said:
all finds are nice, coin,watches, gold rings, its a hobby to me, the joy of unearthing something lost for many years, and ur the one that found it, keep up the good work u did good,,,,rjnail

treasures4me2find said:
Jeff, yea a 3000 dollar watch and 20,000 dollar belt buckle are hard to top. Just remember what you found is your prize possesion worth just as much. Just keep searching, cause you never know what you might find. Good luck out there.

Ken

Exactly. It's yourbest find. You are only competing with yourself. It would be nice to find a Rolex or a CSA belt plate or a rare gold coin, but every signal means there's something metallic and possibly rare. Just keep going and eventually you'll be jumping up and down and yelling to the world. In the meantime, enjoy the times you can get out and HH.

Strand-Filter

Dec 10, 2005
Florida
It's a great coin.

I have no finds that compete with your dime.

Then again, it's a hobby not a game, not a struggle for prizes.

Relax and enjoy. ;)

Proolio

Sep 25, 2005
Western NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thats an awesome find. you dont have to compete with anyone

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Exactly. It's yourbest find. You are only competing with yourself. It would be nice to find a Rolex or a CSA belt plate or a rare gold coin, but every signal means there's something metallic and possibly rare. Just keep going and eventually you'll be jumping up and down and yelling to the world. In the meantime, enjoy the times you can get out and HH.

Hey, Stoney,? I was jumping up and down and yelling to the world with my first mercury!? ;)

Jeffro, That's a great coin.? Older than any coins I've found.? Congratulations.

OP
OP
Jeffro

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Thanks guys for all your comments, I wasn't really serious about competing, lol! Just kinda paying homage to two of the best finds I've seen anywhere! Been doing this about 5 years now, and I have a Fisher CZ5 Quicksilver, and a Whites Goldmaster Vsat. I'm in Eugene, OR if anybody is in the neighborhood and wants to head out sometime.

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
haupin said:

Hey, Stoney,? I was jumping up and down and yelling to the world with my first mercury!? ;)

Jeffro, That's a great coin.? Older than any coins I've found.? Congratulations.

Haupin I did the same thing with that Walker 1/2 but the only ones to hear me were cows that took off running in the opposite direction. Guess they didn't want to see it. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions