Dont say it!

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Don't say it!

Don't say it .... I don't want to hear it again. "At least you got out"! Argggggggggg. Yes, I got out and it was a pretty nice morning too but.... nothing to brag about as far as finds. I have no idea what that big chunk of metal is. All I know is that it is HEAVY! It put my detector in to overload. I got more of those tiny little sinkers, another thumbtack and of course a few pulltabs and a bottle cap.

MoneynJunk091809.jpg

I found my eighth nitro stud earring. Soon I'm going to have enough of these earrings to open my own store!

earring091809.jpg

I "thought" I got lucky and heard a nice sound.... looking through the water I could see a silver line shimmering. Ah yes a necklace..... oh boy! Nope, it wasn't a necklace but a piece of silver tinfoil like the old Christmas icicles but the thing setting the machine off was a small clasp - well maybe that was "good". Nope.... it wasn't, it's junk too. **sigh**

Clasp091809.jpg

Well at least I didn't run into any sea creatures with sharp teeth, barbs etc. ;D

Upvote 0
Re: Don't say it!

Hi Mumszie,

At least you got ... some signals. I've detected some dry sand beaches and have gone for 30 mins without a peep (not counting the times I forgot to turn on the detector).

That big hunk of metal looks kinda like a big machine nut?

HH Joe

Oh come on now mumszie. We know what you have done. You have cleaned out those beaches too good. :D How about leaving some for the rest of us? :wink: Monty

Ok,I will not say it,But at least you got wet, :tongue3: :laughing7: :laughing7:

I have no idea what that big chunk of metal is. All I know is that it is HEAVY! It put my detector in to overload.

Don't want to get your hopes up but that has the hallmarks of a meteorite. I'd be gettin that puppy tested!

maybe it's a piece of cannonball or sumpin.

Here I thougt I was the only one that has hunted with their machine turned off, or in pinpoint only :laughing7: :laughing7:

Piercesdad said:
I have no idea what that big chunk of metal is. All I know is that it is HEAVY! It put my detector in to overload.

Don't want to get your hopes up but that has the hallmarks of a meteorite. I'd be gettin that puppy tested!
Possibly, but it almost looks to have a specific shape. A pyramid shape with a depression in the top and some sort of attachment on the side?

Here's what you found

I ordered one of these new lava cakes from Dominos. They feel just like a cannonball going down. JP

Attachments

• 13967.jpg
    13967.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 301
  • LAVA_sm.jpg
    LAVA_sm.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 287
Re: Here's what you found

coolpix9 said:
I ordered one of these new lava cakes from Dominos. They feel just like a cannonball going down. JP

Boy, don't get me started about those lava cakes! I got one and thought each one of us (4 of us) could have a little piece to see how it tasted. When it got here it was the size of a little cupcake! Sheesh! I gave the whole thing to my grandson. I didn't expect it to be big but that was ridiculous! ::)

I totally feel ya! I've only been doing this for a week or so and I haven't found anything other than beer caps, bobby pins and the like. (Bobby pins should be outlawed!). It's very frustrating. I'm not giving up, though. But I do understand that Arrrrrrgh! factor. LOL

Smremm said:
I totally feel ya! I've only been doing this for a week or so and I haven't found anything other than beer caps, bobby pins and the like. (Bobby pins should be outlawed!). It's very frustrating. I'm not giving up, though. But I do understand that Arrrrrrgh! factor. LOL

Hang in there Susan. You can ask anyone on here that I complain a lot when I'm not finding anything but I do have my good days too. You just hang in there and you will have good days also.

your staying pretty constant on finding the nitro ear rings , To me it seems to be slowing down all over , I know the last month , month an a half I'm hitting less an less every trip out , it's not just you Mums

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back