Double Silver day

Fingerlakes119

Aug 16, 2013
Finger Lakes Region Of NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Profind
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out in between family xmas parties this afternoon to a location I have hit hard, but not hard enough I guess, seems I missed a silver ring and a 1944-P war nickel, plus a couple of wheats and a REM-UMC SHURSHOT shell.

12-21-2014.jpg

HH

George

Upvote 6

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool finds! You sound like myself..I haul my machine and my gear with me wherever I go..and if I find an opportune time to hunt..I HUNT! Especially when I am at a friend or relations house, and I have never hit their yard (or their neighbors for that matter). O yea man, I'll dig that unit outa my car and commence to puttin the coil to the soil. Nice ring! there's no feeling like seeing a ring in the plug or the hole..my heart jumps every time..thanks for sharing..ddf

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
sweet finds, sadly I was ignorant of the war nickles until I got on this format... oh well but congrats to you

beez0404

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2014
Newton, NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice recoveries! I have yet to find a war nickel and Carolina Tom won't tell me the TID number of one on the Deus.

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice recoveries! I have yet to find a war nickel and Carolina Tom won't tell me the TID number of one on the Deus.

He told me it's around 55

Nice finds, I love the story about the was nickels

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other

The Deus screen will actual say "War Nickel"... as opposed to a number. If your screen flashed "War Nickel", start digging, there will be one under the coil! I would not lie to you .. handsome.

Nice finds FL119.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions