DOUGHNUTS

huricanesrul

Jan 1, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
explorer xs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WELL no silver at the honey hole today...but 2 days ago ( none either ) the boy brought a box of doughnuts to the ladies .......well let me tell you ..when we walked in today ALL eyes and smiles were on him !!!!the younger cute teller said .." there he is " the other tellers stopped what they were doing to thank him . they were winking at him and smiling !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he asked for halves ..but they had none so they asked what else did he want...we took 100 in dimes ( nothing ) . as we left they thanked him 3 more times . I have a feeling that when they said they will save all halves for him.......they will ! ! ! wow.....they've given us 79 40% in a month......a dozen doughnuts ( $ 6. and change ) well worth it ! I hate to see what they 'd do when we bake a home made cheese cake !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Way to go. Everyone will soon know you guys on a first name basis when you walk into the bank.

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A box of fresh-baked cookies went a long way for me, also got me the number of the very cute and very single branch manager. I had to politely decline though, since I'm currently in a relationship.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread