Dowser 501 has dowsing info for you

max finkelstein

Sep 28, 2005
Dowser 501 has dowsing info for you

Up till I hopped on a word processor 3 years ago and started writing a book on dowsing which 2 years ago commenced to include Jesuit treasure sites.? I had no idea what was to occur month in and month out as the book progressed and my discoveries accelerated after I invented a dowsing rod maybe a hundred times stronger than anything I have ever heard of.? I was also a regular contributor to Treasure net.
Something weird happened 15 years ago. I at one time was out dowsing and lost my dowsing rod.
I broke off a small branch and shaped it as a dowsing rod except I didn?t trim it clean on its end to give it weight, which left it with a dozen small points.

? I discovered that it was more powerful than the dowsing rod I had misplaced.
I never forgot that incident; however I was stumped by how to manufacture a dowsing rod with multi points and being mindful of the weight factor and manufacturing problems.
?
? I made many types of multi wired rods and became an expert at soldering and bronzing. With the added weight factor the newer rods were basically look down rods which were no serious problem.
In January 2004 I had a brainwave and managed to find a supplier of one eighth aluminum rods that came in packets of 100 x one metre lengths and cost about $90 Australian.

After my second purchase of a 100 pack of rods, I settled on a 16 point rod
That was terribly powerful and gave me headaches, sinus problems and mental cut outs of dowsing. The Cerebellum on the left side of my brain just above the ear was going through a weight lifting type phase of muscle building. Even though I had dowsed constantly for 18 years 16 rods was a bit too much to handle, however in a few weeks I was not getting any after effects.

It is worth noting that I could no longer dowse with my left hand as I didn?t have the muscle training for the right side of the brain.? It would be equivalent to a learner dowser trying out one of these multi wired rods, they would not get a twitch out of it.

I have a friend in the USA who had to reduce his dowsing rod to a 10 wire from a 12 point rod before he could obtain a mental connection for the first time in 30 years of dowsing.
? ?

? ? ?How I worked out the power ratio of the difference to an l rod of being a hundred times more powerful? I worked on the theory that the l rod acting as an antenna had only about 6 inches of its rod acting as a supplier of geomagnetic power to my body which powers the Cerebellum cortex above my left ear and powers my human radar to a target and says yes or no to my mental query by being inside my magnetic aura. 48 feet of dowsing antenna compared with the original 6 inches of an l rod works out at 96 times more power.?

? ?I recall old timer dowsers used to recommend that you hold the l rod close into your side as close to your kidney as possible. They obviously got a stronger reception. If you hold your l rod further away from your body you will feel the dowsing power decrease.

? Guess what? It worked. It is truly a look down rod and cannot find anything more than a pace away, but what it finds is always there and it is giving me approx. 80 to 100 times more clarity than I could ever hope for previously.

? What I found on the shores of Port Phillip Victoria Australia was astounding. Row after row of Spanish Jesuit deposits. Thousands of the darn things. I knew from 16 years of prior investigations that there was Jesuit treasure here, but under the best atmospheric conditions all I would get was tantalizing tit bits of gold or silver that I could not pinpoint. I recovered many Spanish artifacts which the Victorian government would not look at, including my latest as I learn. Genuine Jesuit rock carvings pointing to blown up caves with gold store therei, so I am back again on Treasure net. God bless the Greenies cause I wont.
? ?
? But with a difference.? I cracked the 450 year old Jesuit code for hiding over 2 centuries of mining proceeds throughout the Americas.? Within days of using the new ?look down rod? I had cracked their basic codes of where the treasures were likely to be buried.? How deep they buried the treasures and what precautions re death traps and decoys they concocted, took from February 2004? till now, as their is no such thing as a Jesuit treasure trove without a death trap, nor are their treasures ever found below their elusive indicators and must be recovered? by a rigid code factor.
It was an incredible journey into the unknown and if the Victorian Government does not give me time of the day re recovery of the Jesuit treasures being buried here, I will publish a tell you all book of 250 pages with countless photos on a disc, as a book will not give me the colors I need as many of the Jesuit clues are in color. If anyone is interested in spending several years building up their mental dowsing muscles I will put more details on T.Net? ?
? ?

Z

ZumbroKid

Re: Dowser 501 needs advice from you

All right a real dowser posts! It is about time. This should quell those pretenders! Welcome aboard! Jump in anywhere ya want on the section.

N

Noble Metal

Thank you Max; and there will be 100 men waiting; and SS should be very happy about this and all, and friends Always.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

? But with a difference.? I cracked the 450 year old Jesuit code for hiding over 2 centuries of mining proceeds throughout the Americas.? Within days of using the new ?look down rod? I had cracked their basic codes of where the treasures were likely to be buried.? How deep they buried the treasures and what precautions re death traps and decoys they concocted, took from February 2004? till now, as their is no such thing as a Jesuit treasure trove without a death trap, nor are their treasures ever found below their elusive indicators and must be recovered? by a rigid code factor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Q) HI, I have found the lost legendary mines of the Jesuits 'Tayopa". There is a rock painting in a small cave at Tayopa made by the Jesuits. I have decyphered most of it, but ---?

Jose de La Mancha ( I tilt windmills )

Attachments

• .jpgMarkings in a shallow cave. Tayopa.jpg
    .jpgMarkings in a shallow cave. Tayopa.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 693
  • .jpgMarkings in a shallow cave. Tayopa.jpg
    .jpgMarkings in a shallow cave. Tayopa.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 697
OP
OP
M

max finkelstein

Sep 28, 2005
Re: Dowser 501 has advice for you

(Although I know hundreds I do not know the ones with Indian flavoring,I do not know this one, however It is pointed down at the ground. Consider this pointed marker a starting point. Walk away 3.25 paces and see if the soil looks a bit different below your feet. Then get back to me unless it is some distance from where you live. although photo dowsing is really easier than on the field, if I had your name and address I can actually walk around the area browsing and find treasure if it is there. I must tell you a tale. On treasure net years ago I corresponded with two miners working for gold dust on the california beach in the black sand. Trying out my remote dowsing for the first time I described nearby Islands and a nearby cliff front. I nearly wet myself when they said I was spot on.
To cut a long story short we exchanged contracts via e-mail and several photos later I pinpointed a deposit of Jesuit gold in a concealed tunnel? with 2 lots of jesuit gold hidden in different sections of the tunneling. Each pile was abvout 25-30 cubic feet. I gave them the location of one , then waited. I waited and waited and waited and checked the deposits. One was gone and so were they. THey cancelled their e-mail, they shifted to god knows where and changed their names.

? ? I was pleased that they had not discovered the 2nd cache. A year later that was gone too.
They got away with about half a billion in gold.

? I had 2 other clients with smaller caches who virtually swore on their mothers graves that they were honest. They both dissapeared too. How do I keep you honest????

OP
OP
M

max finkelstein

Sep 28, 2005

Realdo, I spent a few minutes re examining that picture of the jesuit painting. I cracked it. Like all jesuit? instructions , that for every word of truth there are a dozen decoys.? In that complex painting
at the bottom of the point is a little man walking, the rest is a coverup. There is no dowsing conditions at the moment so I cannot confirm my suspicions where he has to walk to. Did you know that dowsing weather is on a 11 year cycle and I cannot dowse without sun flares which except for odd occasions will commence about January ( I hope) and in the meantime it is a waste of time picking up my dowsing rod. Until dowsing weather begins, ALL dowsing remains a theory and a memory. Until anyone trying out dowsing learns this vital piece of dowsing fact they will try out their dowsing apparatus when the dowsing weather is non existant and say " I am not getting anything , dowsing is not for me" which could be not true. You could be potentially a top dowser and T/trove hunter if? you knew that you cannot dowse a skerrick without solar flares.There is a time and place for everything.

OP
OP
M

max finkelstein

Sep 28, 2005

Re that book. The idea of spending 5 years on the book was to help the Victorian government to make up its mind, as to whether to look at my finds, and if not to release me from any obligations to prevent half of Victorias fit males with a shovel rope and bucket from rushing down to the beaches at night and following my clues.

AS a full dowser inventing comparative dowsing rods of incredible strength, I was able to complete 150 pages , 25 chapters and around 150 photos pinpointing Spanish Jesuit markers including how to breach them once I worked out their various systems. In other words I have broken their 450 old code. There was more gold, silver, pearls etc buried over 200 years of intensive mining than my mind can comprehend. The book is in disk form owing to the importance of emphasising the color codes the Jesuit also invented.

With the help of a friend in Oregon trained as to what to look for, he has e-mailed over a hundred photos of jesuit caches. What really made my day was when I became thoroughly conversant with the many variations of Jesuit markers and commenced finding them also along the Port Phillip Bay Melbourne and even in French Numea and ajacent Islands. THese rocks and some of the remainding tree markers abound in their thousands on the eastern coast of Victoria and inland on the western coast of the USA and suitable Islands in between.

I had not bothered to contact my local government until I had discovered local Spanish Jesuit Rock carvings.( Petroglyphs) which were virtually identical to a lot of the USA indicators. They all vary
with the artistic skills of the individuall Jesuits. Some were cunning, and some were guilty of over acting. However they all had their messages intact as they were obliged probably under pain of death
to follow the code faithfully, and were probably encouraged to vary the codes a little to avoid similarity and exposure.

Last monday the 3rd of October was the big day after almost full time Archaeology research since 1986. I dropped a large manila envelope into the office of the local government with a specially printed disk with several chapters of local discoveries, Several other chapters in print and an introduction into what has to be the only evidence ever, inthe short history of Australia of pre colonial part time occupaton of Australia and evidence I have found in an ehtrance tunnel that the Jesuits explored the goldfields of central Victoria and probably the entire coastline with much depositing over two centuries in places like Sydney and its tributaries and New Zealand.
Several old diviners have mentioned years ago that there are stacks of deposits from Geraldton down to Bussleton on The West Australian Coast.

During the week I went back to my favorite Jesuit rock caving complete with a broken heart telling me that I was near gold at both ends of the rock and there is a death trap at both hidden cave entrances. I know where these two caves have their blown up entrances, but hadn't noticed and recognised the Spanish marker,, although I had walked past them for nearly 50 years,and decided to investigate why there were several ancient gum trees on the edge of the cliff further along the beach.

Two of the trees were spaced evenly apart on the low cliff top. They were telling me something. Examining the foilage at chest height in the centre of the overhead trees, which was thick owing to a lot of topsoil having being dumped there. Behind the foilage is another blown up cave entrance at chest height. Gum trees are found in central Victoria , and not within yards of salt water.

At least the blowing up of the cave can now be dated with core sampling from the above trees.

OP
OP
M

max finkelstein

Sep 28, 2005
Re: Dowser 501 has dowsing info for you

coincidence.I was on the chapter of dowsing rods all day yesterday. I deciided to post some of it free as you will need time to practice. You are going to get a shock when you see the rod if the attatchment comes thru. I decided to test the attatchment with photo of dowsing rod on preview, but apparrantly it doesn't work that way, or does it? I also posted it all once and nothing happened.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread