dowsing for sunken ships?

silverhunter/dowser

Oct 5, 2004
columbia sc
Has anyone ever tried to dowse out ships, be it map dowsing, or rods. also i know it cost a bit more then what we can talk about but over christmas break i purchased 4 ft of 10 gauge silver wire. Haveing had pretty good results with copper rods for finding copper/brass. I haven't been out in the field with them yet but i would like to know if anyone else has tried this? Like i said, i had good results with copper.
P.S. for water and electrical/radiation brass welding rods work best.
H.H. silverhunter

OP
OP
silverhunter/dowser

silverhunter/dowser

Oct 5, 2004
columbia sc
thanks for the link aarthrj. I've learned a great deal from your earlier post.
I am just getting to were i can travel to a few sites that i,ve been reseaching over the last 2-1/2 years, and while i have a resonable amount of exirence i'm just becoming proficent at dowsing long range in the field.
HH silverhunter

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey silverhunter....Thanks..I don't get a chance to give a lot of advice on this forum.....Practice and research is the answer to locating. You need to know that when the rods cross there is something there. When it comes to map dowsing you need to understand that it will put you in the area. I know some people that can put you on the spot but they are rare people..Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread