Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got loose surface coins/treasure for the spots marked with red circles. Red X for deep coins/treasure down to 4-5 ft deep. Green X/circle for archaeological type signals or sites.

photo 1-Joshr29.JPG

photo2-Joshr29.JPG

OP
OP
Joshr29

Joshr29

May 23, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you so much. I'm completely sold on this. I didn't mention it before hand but your green X above and to the left of the concrete pad with the hole in it is a gold mine. I'm probably not a tenth of the way done and I've pulled out some nice old metal pieces and at least 50 bottles. I'm still an amatuer but I know some of the easier ways to date them and quite a few are pre 1900. I've hit a layer of clay that I've heard is what people used to cover privy holes to keep the smell down. Everything I've found so far is above that. In my totally amatuer opinion I think that I've found an old dump on top of a privy. You have an amazing skill and I'm headed out there tomorrow so I'll let you know on the other areas. Thanks so much again!

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your quite welcome! I know archaeological type hits don't get as much attention from treasure hunters/dowsers as cache hunting, but it's all treasure, adds up after a while. Good luck!

OP
OP
Joshr29

Joshr29

May 23, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't got a chance to check out your other hits yet but your 4-5 foot deep hit above the old barn foundation is sea on a cut telephone pole that was used as a corner post. I think I'll check that one next.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Joshua,
In both pictures dowsing revealed...
White circled areas: An attraction to treasure.
Thx for posting your pictures,
Jon

joshua2dowsed.jpg

joshua1dowsed.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread