DOWSING

dowser 501

Apr 26, 2006
Many will dispute my reply to your query. In some respects it is like asking how long is a piece of string.I have been dowsing 23 years continuously and my interperatation is that dowsing is purely mental radar. You throw out a mental querie and you will receive an answer, a yes or no as to whether the proposed target is there. No is a mental blank and a positive mental signal is like all your xmases have come at once. My daughter wants my computer. See ya

OP
OP
coolcash2004

coolcash2004

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Thank you for the reply... how do you go dowsing?

-CC

Sandsted

Apr 20, 2006
I have looked at this letter to Robin and it is only pendulum dowsing. Looks very nice though, but I haven't purchased my pendulum yet.

What is the exact definition of dowsing? Dowsing is a very very flexible art, if you can call it that, several different forms of equipment are available. And there are thousands of different techniques to dowsing. Dowsing is a very personal thing, your particular techniques are likely very different then mine. Dowsing can be used to answer yes and no questions, it's been used for healing, it's been used in the art of Feng-Shui, other techniques can be used to find a certain number or letter or year, ect.

Dowsing is such a broad term I am puzzled as to what the exact difinition would be.

dowser 501

Apr 26, 2006
Again, it is just a form of mental radar. Which ever way you look at it you cannot change that. Its power will surprise you. The human body is powered up for dowsing via geomagnetic power from solar flares. So to dowse you need solar flares which are in 11 year cycles. Starting with on the average of zero flares in year one, to peaking in year 5 -6 and waning to nothing in the years 10 and 11. There is a lot of truth in the tales of the effects of a full moon on the human mind.
The geomagnetic flux powers the cerebellum cortex over the ears and excites the brain to accelerate various functions including dowsing. If you have the patience, Dec. 2007 you can expect a small amount of dowsing < building up in the next few years and peaking in 2012. Hmm, I didn't think you would wait.Space scientists say the above is an average 11 year cycle
however they say that that it doesnt rule out solar flares at any time.

OP
OP
coolcash2004

coolcash2004

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
What others powers can dowsing be used for... other than hunting treasure or healing?

-CC

P.S. I think im going to try this

-CC

Sandsted

Apr 20, 2006
Ummmm, one example is perfectly science backed. That you can take to rods and walk towards someone and they will part a little before you run into them. This is because of the electricity in your body, you have a little electric bubble around you, from doing this exercise I think that the bubble is larger around different parts of your body than others, but it will push the rods apart and you can see how far out your electric bubble is.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Thanks ....Great experiment...I have checked others Aura but no mine. You can clearly see how the aura changes when you think happy and sad thoughts...Art

dowser 501

Apr 26, 2006
I am jealous of this guy.

Attachments

• The Magnetic Man.JPG
    The Magnetic Man.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 260

Sandsted

Apr 20, 2006
I assume "magnetic man" would get stabbed by the rods. I haven't played around with that experiment enough to see the effects of emotion changes. I know once I did it to a friend of mine, and she started laughing while I was about 4 feet away and the rods just zipped away from her, the aura is changed by different emotions, I know this. When you are ill your energy level is lower, that can be seen with this. Sometimes when I do the experiment it does just go into them. I don't know the cause, usually it should part, usually from my experiments most people's aura is about 1/2 inch to 4 inches.

I found at a park outside of Nashville, a stick that looks just like a L-rod. It's perfect, I didn't even break any of it to make it the right size. Looks cool, but it doesn't work for dowsing, I tried.

dowser 501

Apr 26, 2006
Sangsted, I was implying with that pic of the magnetic man , that we all have different levels of magnetic flux in our bodies, and as we rely on outside assistance for most of us to dowse, I often wonder what this Malasian guy could achieve as a dowser if he were trained.

dowser 501

Apr 26, 2006
Sangsted, dont throw away that perfect l rod you found. There hasnt been any decent dowsing weather for about 18 months, so dont blame your tools or yourself, just your lack of experience.

Sandsted

Apr 20, 2006
On Monday I'm going to the Runestone hill to dowse out the graves and habitation site with Leland. It'll be fun. Hope I can dowse around other people.

Conditions will be no higher then 86f and winds 5-10 mph from the S. 15% chance of percipitation.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread