There is a Viking Ship in my yard!

Sandsted

Apr 20, 2006
This morning I received a letter from Leland G. Pederson. I may have spoke of him on here before. He is a very expierienced dowser and I've been learning for him a while. Today he sent me many sensor boards for identifying many different things, dates, age, nationality of a human in a grave, specific things from corn to reptiles. Laminated sheets I can use while dowsing. With his techniques I use one rod. I "clear" the rod, then point the point and rub it on the text. Like in this instance.

I asked him to map dowse and confirm or...disconfirm my experiments with my water vein. Through his map dowsing he said he believed I correctly identified the water vein, and he suggested I find where it goes behind my house, which I will do.

But also he said when he was map dowsing he found that there is a viking ship in front of my house.

This is a great surprise, he told me what sensor board to use and how I could find it myself. On one sensor board it has Vik. Wood, (Viking wood is pertaining to the oak and other woods used in the building of a viking ship) and I went out and tried to use his techniques to find the ship, I got no reactions. I called him and told him this, he said he maybe made a mistake (Which I highly doubted) I just haven't used this technique very much.

Again this Evening I took my copper rod, instead of the welding rod one, and went out and tried again. I didn't really expect to find anything. He said it should be about parallel with the house and I walked aways and did get a reaction! At one point, I marked it with a golf ball. I tried again and consistently got reactions as a moved south. I found where it curves after about 60 feet, and got real close to where I believe the southern point of the ship to be.

What I dowsed kind of looks like this

l
l
l
l
l
l
\
\
\
The curve using these lines isn't real good, but the left line of the ship seemed to keep going straight. I don't know much about the ships the vikings used and I figured it should curve soon, but it kept going straight. I asked Leland what his estimation of the length would be, and if I understood him correct he said 120 or 130 meters (he has parkinsins disease and speaks very softly, bassically impossible really speak on the phone, using my left ear I can hear more [right ear going deaf]).

If the ship is a full 120 or 130 meters it will extent far through my woods and probably into the bean field surrouding that part of the property.

I am going to go out and find the ship again and mark it more, and try and find the Eastern side of the ship.

If the ship did extend into the field, if I went and dowsed would I get a reaction? I am pondering that because I wonder if because the ground has been worked if it will work.

Anyway, Leland also determined the nationality of the crew to be Norwegians and to be from about 1350 A.D. I haven't got to double check that yet, I have to read the instructions for using those different sensor boards more.

I am so excited that I correctly identified a water vein and Viking ship. Leland says he'd be happy to take me to the Rune Stone Hill (Kensington Rune Stone) and show me all exactly where the Kensington party lived. Through his dowsing he has found that they stayed there for a little over a year, I can check his documents to find the exact months. And he has the whole habitation site mapped out, and has studied the crew members extensively. This July 7th will be the birthday of the... I believe it's the 3rd guy buried south of Kensington.

To those that care, the 10 "vikings" (I use the term Viking incorrectly here, those here in 1350 and 1362 weren't really vikings, but people from the area) the Kensington rune stone speaks of, "When we came home found ten men read with blood and death" were killed on November 10th, the other 20 came home from fishing on November 12th, and the stone was completed on November 14th.

I will maybe post again after I experiment with that ship tommorrow, I'm leaving at 3 to go with my church down to Nashville to help out the people of Nashville, and won't return for about a week.

Jade M. Sanstead

OP
OP
Sandsted

Sandsted

Apr 20, 2006
This morning is hot and I just can't dowse very well, so I'll try again when I get back from my trip. But I forgot to add that I found out what my stone was.

The mystery stone that I've posted on here to try and figure out what it is, according to dowsing, it is a natural formation. It was formed in the year 979A.D. There was an asteroid that came close to the earth travelling from the southwest to the northeast, which wiped out everything at that time, in a pathway about 1000-1600 miles wide thru Mexico, Minnesota and all bordering states along the way. It was as far west as eastern Colorado and as far east as central Kentucky. The stone is what would be classified as an ORGANIC ROCK due to what the stone is made of. It has reactions to marijuana, fruit, candy, date, coconut, live, canola, legume, bulger, Buck wheat, spice, salt, and much more. I've also never noticed this, but on the bottom and some on the side of the stone there is a white, different substance on the stone. I had noticed the white substance, but I had never noticed that it's exactly the same as whats on the one corner of the Kensington Rune Stone. Both these stones were formed out of the same asteroid. Leland Pederson calls this white material Ancient Cement, formed in 979 A. D. from the dung of either the camel or elephant. On my stone it is from a camel.

Leland also states that they found hundreds, maybe thousands of camels and elephants killed in 979 A.D.

But anyway, has anyone on here ever used this technique?

Using a sensor board, which is just a laminated sheet with different things on it like.

Rocks, ETC.
IGNEOUS
METAMOR
SEDIM
VOLCANIC
METEOR
GEODE
CORAL/AGATE
OIL/TAR
CONCRETE
SAP/ROSIN
SILICA
A. CEM.
A. B. CEM.
EMBALM.
VIK. WOOD
PEAT

That's one collum, for finding the ship in my yard, I would clear the rod, then move the point of the rod across VIK. WOOD and then use the "thought process" as I walk forward, when at the edge of the ship the rod turns inward. I then mark where the handle of the rod was when the rod fully turned in.

And doing this repeatedly you can see the outline of the ship.

Here's the stone I spoke of

Attachments

• Copy of DSC000289.JPG
    Copy of DSC000289.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 671
  • side view.JPG
    side view.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 635
  • Copy of DSC000289.JPG
    Copy of DSC000289.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 538
  • side view.JPG
    side view.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 545

Heavy Chevy

Jun 18, 2005
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV and others
A viking ship in your yard !
That would be the find of a lifetime!
I would have to see it to believe it !

Congratulations !!

Mike in SC

cryptodave

Aug 25, 2005
Currituck County, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab
All I can say is just be careful... A quick google search on Leland Pederson shows he has a serious thing for vikings, and even claims to have found viking mooring stones as far west as West Central Minnesota.

The first seminar, "Viking Update," was led by Leland Pederson. Leland began the seminar by showing a video called "The Legacy of the Kensington Runestone." He then provided evidence of mooring stones; he showed a replica of a stone with holes that are similar to mooring stones he has seen in Pope County and other parts of Minnesota.

Oh, and he has a thing for runestones too...

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
No pun intended, but what is a Viking ship doing in Minnesota? Have there been other Viking finds in that area before?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey Sandsted....Keep the information coming. My Dad always said "there's more than one way to skin a cat". Now I know what he was trying to tell me....Art

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
I should have read those posts more closely, I see there is mention of other Viking artifacts in your area.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Mike in SC said:
Hey AF

Do the words "Minnesota Vikings" ring a bell ?

Mike in SC

LOL, why do you think I threw in "no pun intended?" Which reminds me of a joke.

John wanted to win a new car being offered by a magazine having a contest to see who could write the best pun. John quickly came up with 20 of the funniest puns he had ever writen and mailed them off to the magazine, but he didn't read in the instructions that limited his number of entries to only 10. When the magazine judged the puns, the had to remove half of John's entries, but John still thought he had a good chance to win the contest. Unfortunately, no pun in ten did. ;D

pebble

Apr 25, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
TM808, Arc geo logger
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I have a set of brass "L" rods, with my gold witness on the ends of each rod, I went out dowsing, made a location, only to dig up gold ore,(yellow clay) how can I determine what my rods have located or get my rods to work to only gold articles? I would like to get someone to map dowse my property. pspope

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
OP
OP
Sandsted

Sandsted

Apr 20, 2006
Sorry I haven't posted anything, just got back from Nashville. Hate that city.

Anyway, the ship would have completely decomposed by now, you'd just dig right through it.

And Leland is part of the Viking Historical Members, that's how I met him.
"All I can say is just be careful... A quick google search on Leland Pederson shows he has a serious thing for vikings, and even claims to have found viking mooring stones as far west as West Central Minnesota.

The first seminar, "Viking Update," was led by Leland Pederson. Leland began the seminar by showing a video called "The Legacy of the Kensington Runestone." He then provided evidence of mooring stones; he showed a replica of a stone with holes that are similar to mooring stones he has seen in Pope County and other parts of Minnesota."
He doesn't claim to have found Viking mooring stones, I've seen them, they're on record. That seminar you are reading about was a few years ago or something. He and his brother Arne are the main guys for these meetings, at least they're the ones that send out the letters for it. And they always speak, but there's many others also I guess.

There is a lot of Viking artifacts in my area. The Kensington Rune Stone. Many spear tips, axe heads, fire steels, alter rocks, mooring stones, ancor stones, to the west there are some bone artifacts found in ND thought to be Native American, but are found to be viking runes, through dowsing there is countless evidence. In Maine there are the spirit pond rune stones, the Heavener rune stone in the South, mooring stones EVERYWHERE. There is no doubt that there was Viking habitation in North America. Sadly it seems very difficult for evidence such as the KRS to get fair study. People have a set conclusion prior to their study and then they try to find evidence to support it, and when they can't they just speak of their opinion and attack other people's research (in their reports). Like Briggitta Wallace who changes the quotes of people like Winchell. She'll twist their words and put in words they didn't say, and leave out things to fit her purpose.

I can find some if it is of interest.

I'll keep you posted, I'm going to again mark all the edges of the ship I can. I still have to confirm or disconfirm the nationality of the crew and the date of the ship. I'll post if it as soon as I get the chance.

There are ships like this all around, I know that my uncle, Gil, located two in Alex. I think it was two, or maybe the second one was somewhere else. I'll have to find out.

Keep posting.

J. Sanstead

pebble

Apr 25, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
TM808, Arc geo logger
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I am located in Texas, the yellow clay shows up as metal when we used the GPR, it is in pockets, we have even found a small gold flake in the yellow clay. pspope

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
The first time I came across it I did some research. Didn't help much as it was put down much later than the blue clay. So far I have found Yellow, Blue, Black and White Clay. ..and the ever present Red Ash (Clay)....Art

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
How would you determine the nationality of the ship and it's occupants if the ship is completely decomposed?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions