Dowsing

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
Interesting. I have dowsed for almost everything imaginable at one time or another. On topographical maps, I use a pendulum, depending on what the object(s) I am dowsing for determines which pendulum I use. Each one I have has its own definitive signature and ability. Most of the time I start with my master pendulum and then try to focus on a subtle hint as to what I have encountered. Then switching to a specialized pendulum to further determine the signature of the object. On your maps(google) or aerial, I normally use a pencil or my finger to get an overall feel for the region then try to decide on a specific target. On your last 2 maps there are multiple targets which tells me this area is heavily mineralized. Looks like an ancient volcanic eruption site. Red's methods are similar to mine in some respect as I learned mine from a professional treasure hunter and own several of his products, pendulums, L rods, and direction finders. Some use the bait method, others use a different concept, but all can be used by either method. Good luck. rockhound

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Last edited:

TrueBlueL.

Oct 12, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excuse my ignorance, but I'm curious to know if this dowsing requires invoking spirits or any kind of spirituality?

Last edited:

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look like there are 3 treasure of Gold Bars there. door to Tayopa©@.jpg photo Tayopa.jpg

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okiedowser, you are on also. in yoour lower picture, the hill in the background " The cero del Cura" we found a series of tunnels, but nothing in them ??? We found them by a pair of Macaws flying into one for their nesting.

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okiedowser, you are on also. in yoour lower picture, the hill in the background " The cero del Cura" we found a series of tunnels, but nothing in them ??? We found them by a pair of Macaws flying into one for their nesting.

Well you get some closer picture's of it ,and i show you where its at,because its there,100% on that.it will be sealed off,and there will be a open tunnel leading into it,i have not found one yet that was not sealed off.....but they always put a way into it,because they want air on it,where it don't build up gases,from the mercury,that will kill you(if it been sealed up for a long time without air),gold bars is easy to find,by dowsing for mercury the bars has about 1 percent left in them.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp,Dowsing revealed an attraction to gold in all your pictures indicated by the white/green circled areas. I also included arrows/line indication where dowsing revealed attraction to energy lines of the gold.Thanks for posting your pictures,Jon

Attachments

• rdttTAYOPA~1narangeldowsed.jpg
    rdttTAYOPA~1narangeldowsed.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 316
  • rdttTayopa1dowsed.jpg
    rdttTayopa1dowsed.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 80
  • rdttTayopaDOORdowsed.jpg
    rdttTayopaDOORdowsed.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 75
  • rdttTayopamissionDowsed.jpg
    rdttTayopamissionDowsed.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 352
  • rdttTayopaCerrodelCuratunnelsystemshownDowsed.jpg
    rdttTayopaCerrodelCuratunnelsystemshownDowsed.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:

prospecter77

Sep 9, 2015
Durango , Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Loved this Quote , :coffee2::coffee2: and Eggnog for all .
Hello Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp,Dowsing revealed an attraction to gold in all your pictures indicated by the white/green circled areas. I also included arrpws indication where dowsing revealed attraction to energy lines of the gold.Thanks for posting your pictures,Jon
and AMEN !!

Last edited:

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
My first encounter with dowsing came from a local man(part native American) which was brought to find water for digging a well. I was young then, maybe 10. I watched with curiosity as he found the underground spring, yes that what it turned out to be. Fast forward about 10 years and I found myself accompanying my brother-In-law on a treasure hunt with a cheap metal detector he had purchased from a flee market. It further got my curiosity aroused and I began to read all about treasure hunting from Lost Treasure and other magazines at the time. In one I found an ad close to my location of a man who made and sold L rods and LRD's. Long story short, I called him and had a nice conversation on the phone and ordered one of his L rods. His name was Fred Stewart, a professor at a local college that did this as a hobby. He taught me almost everything I know about dowsing. And his instruments are top notch from what I have used. I sometimes experiment to see what will work and what won't, and in the process have discovered some interesting things about dowsing and myself. Good luck. rockhound

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okie dowser your are damn close It is a cave with a griled door and padalock Upper three indications. Ya earned your coffee.

Y View attachment 1252453

Thank's for the coffee...he he...yes its hard to look at a picture that you dowse,and move all your mark's to the one you are sending,i would scan it but i don't use color ink,just black ink,you don't alway's get them mark's photo Tayopa.jpg where you want them....unless you are working with a Gps where you can get real close when you mark it.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silver attraction blue line area
CerrodelCuratunnelsystemshownDowsed.jpg

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Revised to show silver attraction blue circle area.
Jon
rdttTayopa1Reviseddowsed.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions