Dowsing

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,
Revised to show silver attractions in blue circled areas.
Jon
Aerialdowsed.jpg

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your'e very close telesprospector :coffee2::coffee2:

I doubt that anyone can doubt dowsing is abe to locate valuable mineral deposits anymore

Thanks! and thanks for the 2 cups of coffee! Yum! Did you dowse and find out I liked dark french roast blend? :headbang:

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,
Revised to show silver attraction blue circled area.
Jon TayopazoneupperYaquiterritoryattherigelineRevDowsed.jpg

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Revised to show silver attractions in blue circled area.
Jon
rdttTayopaDOORRevdowsed.jpg

prospecter77

Sep 9, 2015
Durango , Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dowsing , This goes back to Raziel the Angel of god , the FRA goes back to Egypt , the pyramid represents , or triangle , Father , Son and Holy Spirit . when you meditate you are in a place of Holy of Holies, and on a higher plane , or Ellano , more can be learned about this at Adeptinitiates on the web . Someone who is a good Dowser reaches this plane and has reached the 4th stage of enlightenment .and communing with spirit .
Some Priests go by FRA and are heads . For instance FRA Cristobal Onate , it was later changed to FRAY . This Order of Christ , or Coptic's go back to Christ
If one wants to find a treasure he must put things in the right place , It is a Jubilee year , Where your heart is , therefore your treasure will be also . We must put God first and offer our first fruits for 2016 , then everything else will just fall into place .
Bless all of you my brothers .

Last edited:

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1258943 Don't suppose anyone could dowse this one for me?
Hello,Is it possible that you could start a new thread/post for your request? Also, the picture isn't coming out too well when printed, way too small and when I enlarge it, it's blurry.Thx,Jon

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Salton Sea area has a history of shifting sands, from what they used to call "the Tabascos". These were winds caused by the unusual weather during Mexico's hurricane season. At times the winds would blow, leaving even the thin stringy parts of desert plant roots exposed. Back during the CW when people reported seeing the partially exposed galleon, the Tabascos moved the sand then soon covered it all back up again.

Back in the early days of my treasure hunting research, I'd come across a story about 2 duck hunters driving an old Model T car home from the Salton Sea. The winds blew the top off the car, the men went into the bend of a creek bed for shelter. Apparently, this was wind without any rain or flashflooding may have been inevitable. Now after thing calmed down, above the wash plants had their roots exposed down at least 12 inches. The one duck hunter noticed these shining heavy black rocks and took a couple of them home. Later he discovered the rocks to be black volcanic gold nuggets.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried to enlarge and clear up your map as much as possible. Still can make out what highway runs through there, looks like typical shifting sands desert you find around the Salton Sea.

Attachments

• desert ship 2-whiskyninja.jpg
    desert ship 2-whiskyninja.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 77

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lots of hot dry desert out there.

Attachments

• SaltonSea1.jpg
    SaltonSea1.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 70
  • SaltonSea2.jpg
    SaltonSea2.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting. I have dowsed for almost everything imaginable at one time or another. On topographical maps, I use a pendulum, depending on what the object(s) I am dowsing for determines which pendulum I use. Each one I have has its own definitive signature and ability. Most of the time I start with my master pendulum and then try to focus on a subtle hint as to what I have encountered. Then switching to a specialized pendulum to further determine the signature of the object. On your maps(google) or aerial, I normally use a pencil or my finger to get an overall feel for the region then try to decide on a specific target. On your last 2 maps there are multiple targets which tells me this area is heavily mineralized. Looks like an ancient volcanic eruption site. Red's methods are similar to mine in some respect as I learned mine from a professional treasure hunter and own several of his products, pendulums, L rods, and direction finders. Some use the bait method, others use a ,concept, but all can be used by either method. Good luck. rockhound
Interesting, I have just started with the pendulum and am learning. To me the pendulum is just a tool, somewhat like I need a shovel for digging a ditch. The shovel has nothing to with my desire to dig a ditch, just a tool.
I use the pendulum the same way. To me it has nothing to do with my abilities, just a tool.
Maybe I'm not as well learned enough to understand everything about Dowsing, but what I do works for me.
Thanks to all for posting different methods.
Marvin

Last edited:

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lots of hot dry desert out there.
Red, on the right picture blown up on my 15" screen I see Gold due north of hwy 111 marker and also SW of the salton sea red amrker between the water and hwy. Hopefully I'm learning.
I don't know how to mark your map with my findings.
Marvin

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I seemed to be getting gold at the top left of map he posted, didn't really check much yet. The GE maps I posted are full of treasure legends.

GPAA had some gold claims around a valley east of Salton Sea. There are lode mines running through the E area also. I think black coated volcanic gold nugget legends have been for 3-4 sides of Salton Sea vicinity.....so, you could pick up gold almost anywhere in these maps. Then I saw once a photo of a huge gold nugget found, in the Anza-Borrego Desert side of the lake.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• SaltonSea-RedCloud.jpg
    SaltonSea-RedCloud.jpg