Dowsing

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red Desert, it isnt fair to show you a side view of Tayopa and expect you to locate
an iron (?) door, so ---

For Justin.jpg

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red Desert, the story runs that an Indian girl was decending into The Canyon with her husband on a trail (mule)when they saw a metal door half buied in the talus on a small mesa. They were unable to open it since it was locked by a very large Spanish lock. She has since gone blind and offers this in exchange for medical help if any thing is found.

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I save the map to My Pictures. I put the map on a program called Digital Image 10 where I mark it and save it back to My Pictures. I then write my message and post it. I then shut down T-net and reopen it. I then open the post and edit it. I post the map and save it. That is the only way I can put a map on here...Art
Thanks for the response.
I can get the pictures marked but when I try posting them I get a message that the pics are too large BYTE-wise-----then I don't know how to reduce them. I don't have DI 10 so I will try Windows Live Photo Gallery.
Marvin
Marvin

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I'm that close, it's probably going to be hard to pinpoint.

Attachments

• clarificacion-Real de Tayopa.jpg
    clarificacion-Real de Tayopa.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 158

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hardly had any time to check this one, found iron and that not pinpointed very well, you see 2 dots together. This could be another site, need to come back to it later. Signal runs above and below the dots, maybe natural iron?

Attachments

• For Justin-Real de Tayopa.jpg
    For Justin-Real de Tayopa.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doing just fine red. I don't intend to put you on the spot, so relax. Incidentally, dont subconsciously assume that the point of iintrest is in the center of any photograph, or square, and just go for broke.So far you rate *****

:occasion14:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back again with more time for checking. The signals mentioned last map above and below the 2 dots, must have been off to the right some. Apparently these hits are various types of man made iron objects, what you might expect in a search for iron. Looks like I need to move on to another area or search a different material/criteria.

Attachments

• For Justin-B-Real de Tayopa.jpg
    For Justin-B-Real de Tayopa.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 156

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Something this area too, but think it is well out of your claim area.

Attachments

• For Justin-C2-Real de Tayopa.jpg
    For Justin-C2-Real de Tayopa.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This seems to be in your claim, all I can say is "something" at least to me is interesting.

Attachments

• For Justin-D-Real de Tayopa.jpg
    For Justin-D-Real de Tayopa.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 120
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your doing just fine Red Desert, just fine. I can confirm the last readings. :coffee2::coffee2:I was kinda hoping that Okie would get in there also, as well as the others.

Incidentally, we have some thousand Hectares , The boundries were the origional ones. only some 600 combined. They extend to include the Cerro de La Cura, etc.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On your last picture, that is a gold producer.As I said you are doing just fine Red desert. Having fun ?? :notworthy:

pst, that is the mesa chica area.
Last picture, that would be the pink circle? Don't have anything in my file of definitions for ordinary pink. Normally, for marked spots. the closest to pink is lilac for gemstones, but lilac has hint of purple in it. Well, if pink works, hey what can I say? I shouldn't be telling how the last search was made, but all the dowsing on the last map was to find the Indian woman you mentioned in the story. Hope it was the right spot.

"Lilac colored line box (or solid filled circles) for rough (uncut) crystals and gemstones, jewels (cut, polished or faceted), pearls."

Last edited:

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your doing just fine Red Desert, just fine. I can confirm the last readings. :coffee2::coffee2:I was kinda hoping that Okie would get in there also, as well as the others.

Incidentally, we have some thousand Hectares , The boundries were the origional ones. only some 600 combined. They extend to include the Cerro de La Cura, etc.

I was thinking 1 iron door,did not know there are 6 iron door there,as far as strongest of signal #1 is the biggest iron then # 2 down to #6 being the smallest iron door # 5 is a silver room.i had a little spare time to play. For Justin.jpg

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last picture, that would be the pink circle? Don't have anything in my file of definitions for ordinary pink. Normally, for marked spots. the closest to pink is lilac for gemstones, but lilac has hint of purple in it. Well, if pink works, hey what can I say? I shouldn't be telling how the last search was made, but all the dowsing on the last map was to find the Indian woman you mentioned in the story. Hope it was the right spot.

"Lilac colored line box (or solid filled circles) for rough (uncut) crystals and gemstones, jewels (cut, polished or faceted), pearls."
I have to test it out more, that is searches of female related lost treasure stories. My entry to the file of definitions....

"Ordinary pink in general for female gender related searches of lost treasure."

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okie, you have tapped Tayopa

Incidentally there were 18 mines iin this area. Thre wa a reason the Jesuits cnsidered it one of the richest mines (Tayopa complex) on the North American Continent.

No one in their right mind (unbiased ) can deny
dowsing. I'm going to have to get back into it myself.

View attachment distance of the mines from Tayopa itself.jpg

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red desert, gems have been found in one mine.
Thought of doing a gemstone search, one more search haven't done on these maps yet......most of the time, any gemstone searches I've marked were also in gold or platinum producing areas.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure enough, do get some kind of gemstone in a few places.

Attachments

• For Justin-E-Real de Tayopa.jpg
    For Justin-E-Real de Tayopa.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 219
  • For Justin-C-Real de Tayopa.jpg
    For Justin-C-Real de Tayopa.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red, could be some money there if in any quantity and quality.
Gemstones from Mexico, fire opal, jasper, agate, fire agate, sphalerite, chrysocolla, danburite, lepidolite.:icon_thumleft::icon_thumright:
Marvin

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions