Draped bust large cent

Colonial Copper Zeus

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2007
Milky Way Galaxy
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision Spectra
I got out to the colonial site with the club. The boys were determined to out do the oldest members. Paco and I decided to show these amateurs how to swing a detector. We may have a lower hormone level but our sperm counts were in the high range. I was close to a specific hotspot that was told by someone else was done before. I instantly got a good penny dime reading and out popped a corroded Draped bust large cent. This coin is the newest coin found to date at this site. 10 minutes later I heard what I thought was a Bull mounting a heifer. I tore off my headphones and looked around and realized that it was Paco with an orgasmic look on his face. He immediately started screaming "COLONIAL" !!! His first post colonial. It is a 1786 bust facing left Conn. copper. Doyboy and Zoyboy found a couple of Colonial buttons. Great research Paco............Zeus

Attachments

• DSCF0747.JPG
    DSCF0747.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 741
Upvote 0

Colonial Zoyboy

Bronze Member
Apr 3, 2006
PA
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro 6000
Nice find, buddy boy! "Money Mafia" knows that everyone loves us here! hehehehe

Here is Paco's 1786 copper.

Oh, by the way, leave you and Paco's semen out of the metal detecting equation.

Attachments

• 2007_0401CMBerry0008_2_.jpg
    2007_0401CMBerry0008_2_.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 496

Colonial KirkPA

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
Colonial, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Pro XL
It was a memorable day, Unc! After his Colonial coppa recovery, Paco had us all rolling around in the muddy field. Well, at least he had me performing that swine ritual. :D

The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get that baby in some olive oil! A little light rubbing may brign up some of the detail and a date..........Good luck! WTG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread