DrDetector!!!???!!!

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
DrDectector,
AKA the king of paper currencies, i am just curious, do you still search through large amounts of 1 and 2 dollar bills anymore? if you do, would you mind posting your results, (if comfortable doing so), because myself, and many others on this forum enjoyed reading your posts of finds, and updated goal posts...sorry if this is asking too much, or if this is just plain and simply annoying to you that i posted this...thanks in advanced for any response...keep it up and hh! [R.I.P. Rich Hartford]

DrDetector

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
CHAINCHOMP said:
DrDectector,
AKA the king of paper currencies, i am just curious, do you still search through large amounts of 1 and 2 dollar bills anymore? if you do, would you mind posting your results, (if comfortable doing so), because myself, and many others on this forum enjoyed reading your posts of finds, and updated goal posts...sorry if this is asking too much, or if this is just plain and simply annoying to you that i posted this...thanks in advanced for any response...keep it up and hh! [R.I.P. Rich Hartford]

I still search $2s mainly. The older $1s disappear so fast that it was just too time consuming to find the older notes and even then they aren't worth much. I didn't think there was that much interest in my 2009 goals post so I didn't do one for 2010 or 2011. But now that I've been called out I'll post up some recent finds. Give me a few days to get a good post going.

OP
OP
CHAINCHOMP

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
DrDetector said:
CHAINCHOMP said:
DrDectector,

I still search $2s mainly. The older $1s disappear so fast that it was just too time consuming to find the older notes and even then they aren't worth much. I didn't think there was that much interest in my 2009 goals post so I didn't do one for 2010 or 2011. But now that I've been called out I'll post up some recent finds. Give me a few days to get a good post going.

awesome!!! thank you so much!!! maybe we can get more traffic on this forum also! keep it up and hh! [R.I.P. Rich Hartford]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread