Dream Job Badge!

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Okay... I've always wanted to be this guy... I've thought about it, I've dreamed about it... I've wondered about it. I think the only way to earn this job is when someone passes away - it's a lifetime appointment I think.

I spent some time practicing for it... back before I was married.

But never in my wildest dreams did I think it would or could ever be bestowed upon me! I now believe in miracles and I believe that dreams can come true!

While walking my dog last night I stumbled upon this treasure laying in the road that was obviously dropped by someone less deserving than me... I just know it was put there for me to find, and to wear proudly as I start my new job and start my new adventures... I am now official, I have the badge... I can employ my skills with immunity and ferver... I am an "Official Boob Inspector" with the Dept. of Titillations, badge # 2TTIC.

LMAO

IMG_3124.jpg

IMG_3125.jpg

What a find! :tard:

Upvote 16

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
roflmao You finally got your dream job! Too funny! You cleaned 'em....it is obvious! ROFL

jraven

Jun 9, 2007
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 705
lol,, Great find.... Got a kick out of this one........... :laughing11:

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cynangyl said:
roflmao You finally got your dream job! Too funny! You cleaned 'em....it is obvious! ROFL
Well Jim i guess i was wrong a lady did respond ;D

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Montana Jim said:
My inspections can't be via pics relicdude... LOL

Also, this is a find I found - so I don't wanna get too far off topic and have it deleated.

If the church lady shows up it'll be the kiss-of-death for the post! LOL

(Love ya Mona) ;D

How do I get dragged into these discussions?? :icon_scratch:

Attachments

• busty mona.JPG
    busty mona.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 746

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Uhhh....Jim....or is your real name Michael??? I see you've already used your badge. ::) ::)

Man charged with impersonating officer

A 32-year-old man was arrested this weekend after trying to coerce a woman into his car near Winter and Barret avenues by pretending he was a police officer.

Michael Myers of Louisville is charged with one count of impersonating a police officer after being arrested Saturday night.

Myers is accused of trying to convince a woman to get in his silver Crown Victoria by allegedly telling her that he would give her a ride home because she had had too much to drink, according to the arrest report.

Two firefighters noticed the woman and Myers and asked Myers if he was an officer, to which Myers allegedly said yes and gave a badge number but not his name.

Eventually, the report said the firefighters called Louisville Metro Police, suspecting that Myers was not an officer.

The report says that Myers consented to a search of his car, in which police found a silver badge that read “Official Boob Inspector, Department of Titillation.” The arresting officer noted in the report that the badge did look official on first glance.

The woman told police that Myers did threaten her with jail if she didn’t go with him.

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/200805191508/ZONE01/80519019

TN-Joe

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2007
Tn
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA500
Great find Jim,
Too bad you don't need an agent in Tennessee.lol
Joe

OH Mona...
wow

OP
OP
Montana Jim

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Mona Lisa said:
Uhhh....Jim....or is your real name Michael???

Michael Myers of Louisville is charged with one count of impersonating a police officer after being arrested Saturday night.

Hell no... LOL

If I was gonna be a "Michael Myers" I'd be the one from the Holloween movies!

Er, and um... Mona - I see you've have some recent developements? LMAO

OP
OP
Montana Jim

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Nick Pappagiorgio said:
Homemade Cookies & the fake boob for the badge Jimmy...

And the Badge goes to my friend who makes his living with BOOBS ... REMEMBER ...

Nicky

No deal Nicky...

I'll send it to you for nothing! It's yours to do with as you please :) PM me yer addy again... I'll send the badge soonest. :thumbsup:

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jim,

You can find the strangest things. What does the Mrs have to say of your "dream job badge"? :sign10: :sign10:
How much you want to bet that Nicky sneaked out to Montana flipped it out his rental car window, right outside your house and hauled a$$ back to the airport & home. Another thing I sure you got much pleasure searching the www for information on the booby badge. ;D Well, it will look pretty dang good in your new display case.

:wink: RR

OP
OP
Montana Jim

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
River Rat said:
Jim,

You can find the strangest things. What does the Mrs have to say of your "dream job badge"? :sign10: :sign10:
How much you want to bet that Nicky sneaked out to Montana flipped it out his rental car window, right outside your house and hauled a$$ back to the airport & home. Another thing I sure you got much pleasure searching the www for information on the booby badge. ;D Well, it will look pretty dang good in your new display case.

:wink: RR

Judie... LOL... I Googled "official boob inspector" and the first one was the badge link... not much to enjoy :icon_scratch: Oh well...

Ends up they already know about me at the Dept. of Titillations and are requesting I send the badge to Nick who will wield it with responsibility and decorum - not my two strong points. :-\ I'm not to be trusted with that kind of responsibility anyway... :tard:

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:D :D :D

:D Too funny! :D I bet'cha Nick will add that to his collection! :D

:D

nebstater

Jul 24, 2007
Star City
Detector(s) used
White's - DFX,Prizm V, Spectra V3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to the new F.B.I. inspector. (Female Boob Inspector) that is.

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mona Lisa said:
Uhhh....Jim....or is your real name Michael??? I see you've already used your badge. ::) ::)

Man charged with impersonating officer

A 32-year-old man was arrested this weekend after trying to coerce a woman into his car near Winter and Barret avenues by pretending he was a police officer.

Myers is accused of trying to convince a woman to get in his silver Crown Victoria by allegedly telling her that he would give her a ride home because she had had too much to drink, according to the arrest report.

Two firefighters noticed the woman and Myers and asked Myers if he was an officer, to which Myers allegedly said yes and gave a badge number but not his name.

Eventually, the report said the firefighters called Louisville Metro Police, suspecting that Myers was not an officer.

The report says that Myers consented to a search of his car, in which police found a silver badge that read “Official Boob Inspector, Department of Titillation.” The arresting officer noted in the report that the badge did look official on first glance.

The woman told police that Myers did threaten her with jail if she didn’t go with him.

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/200805191508/ZONE01/80519019

OMG! Mike is my neighbor!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions