Dream Job Badge!

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Okay... I've always wanted to be this guy... I've thought about it, I've dreamed about it... I've wondered about it. I think the only way to earn this job is when someone passes away - it's a lifetime appointment I think.

I spent some time practicing for it... back before I was married.

But never in my wildest dreams did I think it would or could ever be bestowed upon me! I now believe in miracles and I believe that dreams can come true!

While walking my dog last night I stumbled upon this treasure laying in the road that was obviously dropped by someone less deserving than me... I just know it was put there for me to find, and to wear proudly as I start my new job and start my new adventures... I am now official, I have the badge... I can employ my skills with immunity and ferver... I am an "Official Boob Inspector" with the Dept. of Titillations, badge # 2TTIC.

LMAO

IMG_3124.jpg

IMG_3125.jpg

What a find! :tard:

Upvote 16

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
You can tell Jim is ex military by the spit shine he gives his finds. And could that badge be evidence in a criminal case ? Some other Mike Myers out there in Montana ! :o :D :D :D

Colonial Zoyboy

Bronze Member
Apr 3, 2006
PA
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro 6000
Jim Jimmy Jimster, I love you, man. :D Now, get out in those Mon-tan-ya fields and find us some eagle buttons, buddy! :thumbsup: I love you, buddy! :D

Oh, I love that badge, buddy! :D

limitedthoughts

Mar 8, 2008
vale, oregon
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Quick Silver
I almost Spit Mtn Dew all over my screen from the badge and then Mona Lisas comment. I just had to divert my spray to the trash can!

LT

possumheaded

Sep 25, 2006
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500 & Ace 250, White's DFX, Minelab Explorer XS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep your hands warm! ;D On second thought, cold hands tend to have a better effect. :wink:
Congrats on the new "job".
Ed

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was awarded that in high school I want it back.. I can prove it the badge number is 44d

Last edited:

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With this (self) appointment comes much responsibility. You must constantly train to stay abreast of the latest trends. If enforcing the codes in the Grand Tetons, you have to constantly be on watch for the infamous Booby Bird, who gets a little irritable when its nippy outside. You may have to brush up on your pop music culture too, I recommend the latest tunes of Areola Grande...

booby bird.jpg

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Interesting find! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread