G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
ywevis said:
YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLt0OpTrWKs

Went dredging in creek 1 disregarding the snow forecast in my area. Mark and I went down and began to dredge the creek. I went to a spot where we did really well High-banking, and he was working crevices. I later moved up to where he was as I seen he was getting some pretty descent gold.

Nice ywevis looks like your enjoying that new toy. Need a wet suite heater !
Check out the camping shower heaters I use one called a trition... on amazon they run 115 dollars and run on propane and keep ya nice and warm !!!!really simple to set up and no steam burns like ya get from the mufler set ups....
Gary

Last edited:

LinkHylian

Dec 21, 2012
WA State
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro + ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Why spend $115 when you can spend $9 for a Solar Shower. I've used mine for YEARS and LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. No hook ups, no propane or gas needed, Mother Nature only brother.

Coghlans Solar-Heated Hot Water Camp Shower - Walmart.com

Nice ywevis looks like your enjoying that new toy. Need a wet suite heater !
Check out the camping shower heaters I use one called a trition on amazon they run 115 dollars and run on propane and keep ya nice and warm !!!!really simple to set up and no steam burns like ya get from the mufler set ups....
Gary

wa-au-nut

Dec 1, 2012
Marysville,Wa.
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
May work over the dry side but IF you haven't heard IT rains most of the time over here which means no sun which means solar sucks west of the Cascade's. Over here we don't Tan we RUST!!!

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
LinkHylian said:
Why spend $115 when you can spend $9 for a Solar Shower. I've used mine for YEARS and LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. No hook ups, no propane or gas needed, Mother Nature only brother.

Coghlans Solar-Heated Hot Water Camp Shower - Walmart.com

How do ya. Use this dredging? In 30 to 40 degree temps out sides and overcast ? For a wet suite heater you need a continous flow of hot water not just a sack full?

Last edited:

Meurnik

Jan 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job! :thumbsup: Did you get to bedrock with that awesome dredge?

OP
OP
Y

ywevis

Feb 24, 2013
Albemarle, NC
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
No need for a heater now... in a few weeks it will be wet-suit weather.. I have a semi-dry wet-suit.

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
ywevis said:
No need for a heater now... in a few weeks it will be wet-suit weather.. I have a semi-dry wet-suit.

You tougher than me ... I use semi dry also but still pump the hot water to it !

OP
OP
Y

ywevis

Feb 24, 2013
Albemarle, NC
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
ahh today was cold, was 21 degree's here.. I think tomorrow I will get out before it rains.. it's a low chance of rain so I should be able to get a couple hours in..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread