Dude up in my stompin grounds

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah I saw you today player, picking up that box of nickels and dimes today from that BofA. Now I know what you drive, I know where you live, I know where you sleep, and I now know that you probably have silver in your home too.

Im joking about his home and knowing where he sleeps. But my dark thoughts got me thinking today...kinda scary those words....always be on the lookout, bc you never know who is watching your actions while at the bank. And if someone puts 2 and 2 together...EASY target.

Upvote 0

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
That is a good reminder to put out. I actually need to remind myself of the same. Of couse if someone tries to get at my stash I am armed and dangerous.

golden silver

fmerg

Nov 1, 2008
kingston ny
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
minelab quattro, explorer se pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
the first thing someone see's when they come into my home is the sword wall,from there they see the 15or so guns
then there is always the ww2 practice bomb in the living room not to mention the veriouse knifes laying around here and there

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
Yeah I saw you today player, picking up that box of nickels and dimes today from that BofA. Now I know what you drive, I know where you live, I know where you sleep, and I now know that you probably have silver in your home too.

Im joking about his home and knowing where he sleeps. But my dark thoughts got me thinking today...kinda scary those words....always be on the lookout, bc you never know who is watching your actions while at the bank. And if someone puts 2 and 2 together...EASY target.

I've always advocated to disrupt one's habits and routines. Take a different route home; Change pick-up days; Change dump days; Don't throw your wrappers in your own trash; Don't recycle your boxes at your curb; etc. It is best to be paranoid. People die everyday for lesser amounts throughout America. Stay safe, everyone.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I burn my coin wrappers in the winter, they keep me warm CRH'ing, I also burn the cardboard boxes.
The plastic brinks rolls go into a grocery store plastic bag to be recycled, and in the summertime, they all get recycled after 2 weeks of accumulation.

I always watch who's around, though I do not venture into sketchy areas.
Good reminder!

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Every coin you take..
Every roll you brake...
I'll be watchin you"

-Police

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
even skunks are still money --theres folks that will kill ya for pocket change much less a grand even if it is in coins.

folks around here know 3 things

1) I am a excellent shot -- i win about 25% of the shotgun turkey shoots , i take part in on adverage in the fall , and am a well known crackshot with both pistol and rifles as well

2) my land is posted * -- and I carry as well

3) if you try to rob me or break in my home making me fear for my life or my wifes life , I will shoot and shoot to kill. -- and it will not bother me , because you choose to die by picking a life of crime , rather than working for a honest living.

Last edited:

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea your Duck could be cooked!!

cooper36

Nov 30, 2011
east coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the first thing someone see's when they come into my home is the sword wall,from there they see the 15or so guns
then there is always the ww2 practice bomb in the living room not to mention the veriouse knifes laying around here and there

LOL.. you must be getting ready for the up coming zombie attacks

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah, being armed and protecting your own today will send you to prison. The criminals are the victims, and victims the criminals, thanks to our wonderful legal system.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Yawn.. Guess you didn't catch the woman behind you checking you BOTH out..

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, being armed and protecting your own today will send you to prison. The criminals are the victims, and victims the criminals, thanks to our wonderful legal system.

Two words in Florida "Castle Doctrine" and Three words "Stand Your Ground".

Rascal

Feb 5, 2012
Western Arizona
Detector(s) used
Number 1 Mark II Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Other
In AZ it is still legal to shoot claim jumpers.

Just sayin'.....

Rascal

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread