DUI?

buscadero

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2006
Corpus Christi, Tx.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
DUI?

One night, a hot shot rookie cop was staking out a notoriously rowdy bar for DUI violators. At closing time, he saw a guy stumble out, trip on the curb, then try his key in five different doors before he found his car. He then proceeded to fumble around in the front seat for another ten minutes.
Meanwhile, all the other customers had left & drove off. Finally, the drunk started his engine & began to pull away. The hot dog cop was waiting for him. As soon as he hit the pavement, the cop pulled him over, read him his rights, then proceeded to administer a breathalyzer test.
The results were 0.0!
The puzzled cop demanded to know how that could be! The driver replied, "Tonight, I'm the Designated Decoy!"

Joe ;D

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: DUI?

buscadero said:
One night, a hot shot rookie cop was staking out a notoriously rowdy bar for DUI violators. At closing time, he saw a guy stumble out, trip on the curb, then try his key in five different doors before he found his car. He then proceeded to fumble around in the front seat for another ten minutes.
Meanwhile, all the other customers had left & drove off. Finally, the drunk started his engine & began to pull away. The hot dog cop was waiting for him. As soon as he hit the pavement, the cop pulled him over, read him his rights, then proceeded to administer a breathalyzer test.
The results were 0.0!
The puzzled cop demanded to know how that could be! The driver replied, "Tonight, I'm the Designated Decoy!"

Joe ;D

LOL, I used to do that.

It does work.

But only once.

After the First time, when they saw it was Me, They would Storm away
Mad

DPBOB

Silver Member
Apr 12, 2006
DES PLAINES IL
Detector(s) used

"Your going Metal Detecting
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

LMAO THAT IS FUNNY

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains

OMG I love that one. Gotta try it.

I once tried to fool my grandmother and told her I would be driving. And that I hoped they would not get me for DUI.

She said "Driving Under Ignorance" was not a crime.

Postalrevnant

S

stefen

Unfortunately I don't drink any more.

In fact, I don't drink any less either.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread