Dump Finding!

Bottle

Aug 17, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recently found a dump but the drive is a little much. It is in Central NY and I am upstate. I am willing to exchange info for something a little closer to Saratoga/Schenectady/Albany County. Found lots of nice finds in the dump I currently go to...Milks, poisons, blobs, you name it, stoneware jugs. Message me for any tips...greatly appreciated and be safe out there!

Attachments

• 2014-08-17 08.20.55.jpg
    2014-08-17 08.20.55.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 113
  • 11111-shines.JPG
    11111-shines.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 132
Upvote 7

MuckyBottles

Bronze Member
Jun 19, 2013
Bone Valley, Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recently found a dump but the drive is a little much. It is in Central NY and I am upstate. I am willing to exchange info for something a little closer to Saratoga/Schenectady/Albany County. Found lots of nice finds in the dump I currently go to...Milks, poisons, blobs, you name it, stoneware jugs. Message me for any tips...greatly appreciated and be safe out there!

Name your price..meaning what your willing to pay?

OP
OP
B

Bottle

Aug 17, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can pay in the form of a nice bottle maybe. I just really enjoy digging and I have a lot of free time lately. It would mean a lot.

MuckyBottles

Bronze Member
Jun 19, 2013
Bone Valley, Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can pay in the form of a nice bottle maybe. I just really enjoy digging and I have a lot of free time lately. It would mean a lot.

I was just messing with you, I do not need a bottle I have a storage unit packed with them. I can give you free advice, find an old farm, get permission if you don't already have it, all farms have land that little to no use. .like along side of creeks..etc. look for any type of glass shards..start digging. .

OP
OP
B

Bottle

Aug 17, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks for the advice Mucky! and Gleaner....GoingDiggin dug that bottle up with me. I just still wish someone could point me in an exact location of an old dump.

46Wheat

Silver Member
May 23, 2014
Upstate NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac / Equinox 800 / 8.5x11 DD and 5x8 DD coil /
Garrett ProPointer / Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice digs and thanks for the pics

Top Member Reactions