• image-3832519593.jpg
    image-3832519593.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 90

bigcaddy64

Apr 20, 2013
Fullerton, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice little find you have there. Dunlap vises were another budget line of tools in the sears/craftsman line. Yours looks to be in good shape. If you plan on selling it, it should net you around 30.00. I would offer to buy it but I already have a few in my collection

OP
OP
mjm579

mjm579

Jan 6, 2013
Montgomery County, PA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice little find you have there. Dunlap vises were another budget line of tools in the sears/craftsman line. Yours looks to be in good shape. If you plan on selling it, it should net you around 30.00. I would offer to buy it but I already have a few in my collection
My husband wanted one for his work bench. I couldn't pass it up at the price ($4). I'm sure it will see limited use, but it will "round" out the bench. ;)

Justice70

Oct 18, 2008
michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Whites Prizm iv
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I need a workbench and then a vice. Nice buy for 4 bucks.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice! My dads worked great for crushing grass hopper heads, plastic army men, fish line weights and the neighborhood kid you and your friend all hated matchbox cars along with folding a penny. So much experimental research was done with the jaws of your dads crusher when your an 8 year old little stinker. Those are always a handy devise to have around the shop.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread