Mar 22, 2010
Meadview, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro ST, Gold Bug Pro, Garrett CSI 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Philippines Gold Mine

Thanks Joe

"Sell everything you have and try to find something that you may or may not find" Just a random thought I had :icon_scratch:

I sold everything and moved to the Philippines. i still come back to Az to hike in the Supes and other places in the winter for a few months and then back to her gold mine. Was it a good choice? sometimes i don't think so. . .
Philippines Vacations

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Through the eye of the Needle"

and

There is a hole in the top of Miner's Needle which goes all the way through. As I recall, it looks in a northwesterly direction if you are looking into the range.

Eric and Joe

If you draw a straight line northwest from the Needle's eye , the line go to the Apache mine in the north side of Bluff Spring Mountain .

Marius

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what does the hole at palomino mountain point to.np

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
markmar, I already know ,because I have been there have you,im sure you haven't,and yes my spirit is some were else,its in spirit mountain were the truth is.np

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
somero,there is no gaping hole in my theory, my theory has proof, what proof do you have ,nothing that compares to spirit mountain,when you can show as much proof in one place ,as I have ,which I know will never happen,then you will have something to talk about,untill then keep wasting your time looking in the superstitions, have a nice day,np

OP
OP
S

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
somero,there is no gaping hole in my theory, my theory has proof, what proof do you have ,nothing that compares to spirit mountain,when you can show as much proof in one place ,as I have ,which I know will never happen,then you will have something to talk about,untill then keep wasting your time looking in the superstitions, have a nice day,np

Are You Calling Me A Liar? Sure Seems Like It.

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
somero,i show every thing,why don't you , or cant you ,is it top secret,and how can you say any thing about spirit mountain,my thread was only started in march of this year, have you ever even been to spirit mountain,do you even know were its at,np

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
markmar, I already know ,because I have been there have you,im sure you haven't,and yes my spirit is some were else,its in spirit mountain were the truth is.np

You know many things :icon_scratch: , but you expect from others to tell and to find these . If I have been there or not , I know only me :find: .

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
markmar, if you go to palomino mnt you will find two small mine shafts with a small spring separating them ,one is at ground level and about 30 feet ,the second is higher than the other its smaller,and yes there is a hole in the mnt and it may just surprise you to see what it points to,yes, I have been there,np

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
markmar, if you go to palomino mnt you will find two small mine shafts with a small spring separating them ,one is at ground level and about 30 feet ,the second is higher than the other its smaller,and yes there is a hole in the mnt and it may just surprise you to see what it points to,yes, I have been there,np

Your words make me feel like I am there . I look in the hole but I can't see , maybe because you didn't told me what it points to .

DentonSandy

Greenie
Jun 7, 2013
Denton, TX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have copied and pasted and am already breaking the rules about only one clue at a time. The following is from a psychic reading done in 1944. Just trying to help.

Lost Dutchman's Gold Mine!
TEXT OF READING 3638-1 M 39 February 1, 1944
1. GC: You will have before you [3638] present in this room, and his enquiring mind, together with the gold mine discovered by Pedro Peralta and later worked by Jacob Walz know as "The Dutchman," in Pinal County, in the central portion of the State of Arizona. There you will find a high peak known as "La Sombrera" or "Weavers Needle". In Needle Canyon, a canyon running north from the base of the peak, you will find a large Saquaro cactus, marked, or that has been marked by four stones stuck into the trunk. From this marker, you will tell us exactly how far and in which direction to go to find the gold mine now known as "The Dutchman," describing in detail all landmarks from this marker leading directly to the mine. You will then answer the questions, as I ask them:
2. EC: Yes, we have the enquiring mind, [3638], present in this room; and those conditions that exist as legends and those as realities pertaining to the lost mine or Dutchman Mine.
3. In undertaking directions for locations of this from the present conditions, many things should be taken into consideration - as to whether descriptions would apply to those periods when this was put in the way of being hidden and/or those that would apply to the present day surroundings.
4. For time in its essence - while it is one, in space there has been made a great variation by the activities of the elements and the characters that have been in these areas.
5. For these are held as sacred grounds by groups who have, from period to period, changed the very face of the earth or the surroundings, for the very purpose of being misleading to those who might attempt to discover or to desecrate (to certain groups) those lands.
6. As we find, if we would locate this - from the present outlook:
7. We would go from the cactus marked here, in Canyon, some 5, 10, 20, 30, 37 1/2 yards to the north by west - north by west - to a place where, on the side of the hills, there is a white rock - almost pure white - almost as a triangle on top.
8. Turn from here - for you can't get over some of the ground going directly to the east - turn almost directly to the east, and just where there is crossing of the deep gulch, we will find the entrance to the Dutch Mine. This has been covered over, though to begin at the lower portion of the gulch we would find only about six feet before we would reach pay dirt in gold

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Travis

What you have to ask yourself, is why dIdnt Waltz claim the mine and live like a wealthy person. It's my opinion that there are two reasons. One, he felt guilty about his partner dying. Two, the Reavis land fraud scheme was going on during this time. Everyone on town was paying Reavis money. I don't blame Waltz for not making his find public, he would have more than likely had to pay Reavis money from his mine.

IMO , is and another reason . Peralta family gave Waltz an wealthy life with one condition : To watch their mine until they get it back . Waltz believed how the Peralta family have had the rights of the mine and some day they will come back to claim the mine . Of course the rights of this mine have had and the Apache , but only " spiritually ". With the Apache on his back , Waltz was considered by Peralta family " expendable " , but he was lucky because the war against the Apache , keep them away from him .

Dirty Dutchman

Dec 27, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
My Brain
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Travis

IMO , is and another reason . Peralta family gave Waltz an wealthy life with one condition : To watch their mine until they get it back . Waltz believed how the Peralta family have had the rights of the mine and some day they will come back to claim the mine . Of course the rights of this mine have had and the Apache , but only " spiritually ". With the Apache on his back , Waltz was considered by Peralta family " expendable " , but he was lucky because the war against the Apache , keep them away from him .

I agree 100% with this opinion. There's even a letter to back up that the Peraltas gave "temporary" ownership to Waltz. The only reason I don't believe this was Waltz' "main" reason for not claiming the mine is that he (supposedly) said something along the lines of "I have a legal right to that mine, I just never claimed it".

Thanks
Travis

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Groundhog-2012-1st MD.
White's Goldmaster V/Sat-2nd-MD-2013
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have never heard or seen a letter stating this about Waltz. Temporary ownership.
Not doubting,just asking here.
Where could this letter be found?

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree 100% with this opinion. There's even a letter to back up that the Peraltas gave "temporary" ownership to Waltz. The only reason I don't believe this was Waltz' "main" reason for not claiming the mine is that he (supposedly) said something along the lines of "I have a legal right to that mine, I just never claimed it".

Thanks
Travis

Waltz had the legal rights because was American citizen , but he was a honest man and didn't want to brake the deal .

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for getting off topic here but the Pit mine is not and never was the Lost Dutchman, clue-matching or no. Consider this, that Waltz stated there was enough gold left showing in his mine (when he left it) to make millionaires of twenty men; with gold then at $20.67 per ounce meaning a million ounces of gold were still showing. No one, certainly not the lucky and successful persons who found and mined the rich vein in the Pit mine, has ever brought out a million ounces of gold from any mine in the Superstition mountains. Most, and more probably all of that million ounces showing is still in the mine.

A side thingie here but a great deal of the clues associated with the Lost Dutchman, really are linked to a different mine and origin, which does not mean they are false. Referring here to the Ludy brothers mine, aka Peraltas. Hard to sort out the wheat from the chaff obviously, but well worth the sorting.
Oroblanco

There are so many maps , which is the true one?was there dollar to be a house with a cavern?take care my friend.
Tom

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry take out words dollar to be.

Mrs. Oroblanco stated on another site that treasures in sealed mines can be claimed on wilderness area sites but you can not work the mine.does the person have to tell what the treasure is?
I have a lot more information on the peralta to share but messages are not secure on this site.
Tom

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread