book2.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 766
OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010
Re: Dutchman & government conspiracy Request

if you look close you can make out the letters ARKER.

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

I am sorry springfield for mis-judging you.

Also ...... as for a scam ...... I would think a scam would involve money ...... others have voiced that opinion ....... but there's noting one can buy ........ and Holy Stons Inc will not allow anyone to invest.

Ya know, I went so far as to hire a German interpreter to inquire about the sale of the German holy stones ....... the reply was they are not for sale and investors are not being sought.

Whatever is going on ....... it is exclusive between Holy Stones Inc and the european Masonic/NeoNazis ...... or so it seems to me. And as you know, since I've posted it, I think it has something to do with the 1200s and the assassination and the "secret" and "scientific" sect.

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Again I'm sorry about the quality of the picture.

Attachments

• book3.JPG
    book3.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 737
OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

captions #1

Attachments

• book4.jpg
    book4.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 786
OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

captions #2

Attachments

• book5.jpg
    book5.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 766

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Springfield said:
daringEagle said:
..... It’s a little upsetting because what T.Parker and cactusjumper, and springfield and others REALLY want is for the WOMAN to get the H@)) out of here, and for the rest of you guys to stop WAISTING your time reading her posts. These guys don’t give a Flying $#%& what I’m posting, they just want the WOMAN the H@)) out of here.

Hey, leave me off your hit list - all I did was question a piece of your evidence. At least you're telling a decent story. If you check my record, you'll note that I've always maintained that whatever of value is hidden in central Arizona is very different than what people think. So far, your scenario is too tightly woven around what reeks of a scam to me (and I've seen some whoppers). Unlike a parade of lunatics who've swarmed to this topic, you're not on my 'ignore' list.

Some unsolicited advice: lose the 'bang-bang', wonder-woman personna - it doesn't advance your case.

LOL you got a target on your back ...lol :coffee2:

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

captions #3

Attachments

• book6.jpg
    book6.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 777
OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

The marker.

Attachments

• book7.jpg
    book7.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 760
OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

jewelry stuff found under the marker.

Attachments

• book8.jpg
    book8.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 744
  • book9.jpg
    book9.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 722
OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

There's something else important. everyone who was/is a member of Holy Stones Inc got a copy of the corporate assets ...... it's all the stuff in the safety deposit box. The book, marker, and jewelry stuff are part of the corporate assets. These pictures I've posted that I got from Hoops tells me it's like I suspect ....... Hoops is one of the disgruntled members of holy Stones Inc because with HUGE money on the line from the european Masonic/NeoNazis Emory Taylor undertook a power play for total control of the corporation. Hoops had to have got these pictures from the corporation assets package that was mailed to all the members.

Ok ..... I've got to go jump thru some hoops now.
Bang Bang
:thumbsup:

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Ok ............

No sometimes means yes ............ but only sometimes.

Please post at the forum what should be posted at the forum and not email it to me.

:tongue3:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Morning Luv: Where do you get this female inferiority thingy? You should see what they made me jump through, especially my buddy Joe, as a matter of fact he still tries .. Be nice to him and he will buy you a steak.

Remember, in general, except for physical strength, females are far tougher and just as intelligent as males. Sides, I kinda like them. Sigh.

However, always remember, just as you would question a new theory of a new person, so expect it in return. I suspect that I have over 1000 posts questioning me, and rightly so. Fortunately I had the correct answers to most. Even though my initiales are "JC", I am not infalible, contrary to my personal opinion .

New Years eve Hangover?? Either Springfield or Joe can fix you up. Me, I am just a secluded, chaste , non-worldly, Saint. Loke ????

Don Jose de La Mancha
"I exist to Live, not live to exist

p.s. Mod, stop keeping the pictures for your personal benifit / collection ! I have never seen a broad with two .45's, unless they are -----sheesh blushing.

p.p.s. I agree, pm's should be kept to a min, and correct

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona

This is a direct quote from Mr. Eagle:

"I have a J.O.B. with a very conservative company. I have a wife and young kids. I CANNOT lose my JOB. Which means I cannot have my name directly tied to this story as it involves conspiracies, coverups, UFOs, Templars, and other topics that are .... right-or-wrong .... are tied to what my boss calls "Nut Jobs"."

Joe Ribaudo

BenThereDoneThat

Feb 27, 2008
Apache Junction, AZ
Detector(s) used
MXT 300 / Javelina Gold Trommel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

:laughing3: Let that be a lesson to you Don Jose de La Mancha ............... Calling this Dude LUV Women, Mules and Now? Show some discretion you dont want people getting the wrong idea................. :laughing9: :laughing7: :tongue3:

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

oh oh - Real de Tayopa will _never_ live through this one - he he he
And if he should survive it, we'll be sure to remind him of his li'l faux-pas ...

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

gosh guys, these days no one knows, or can be sure. sniff Mules are safer.

Don Jose de La Mancha
"I exist to Live, not live to exist

p.s goils --> :dontknow: :icon_scratch: :read2: :read2: :coffee2: :read2: :read2: :sign13:ls

guys -->:dontknow: :icon_scratch: :read2: :read2: :coffee2: :read2: :read2: : :sign13:

Yer right, THERE IS a difference.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread